Let's say you were 30 years old

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Let's say you were 30 years old. You had 1.5 million dollars, and you were at a satisfiable looks level.
You could move to another country, and through passive income/remote work/whatever means, you can continue earning around 75K per year after taxes.

Where would you move and what would you do?

What would you do if this number was upped to 5 million dollars?
What if it was dropped to 500K?

I know that this is a lot of money and most people won't have this much saved by 30, but just assume this is true. Where would you move? What kind of lifestyle would you live?

Tagging geomaxxers (or people interested in geography/varying cultures)
@slayer69 @PointOfNoReturn @Ellipsis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, slayer69, Deleted member 27422 and 2 others
Im 31 and i'd use the money for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
1.5 million huh? I can afford a 1 bedroom apartment where I live.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Danish_Retard, goldpill and 2 others
1.5 million huh? I can afford a 1 bedroom apartment where I live.
That's why its about where you would geomax too
Assuming that language isn't a barrier, and you could go anywhere you want, where would you go?

50 acres and cabin in rural America (somewhere in the Piedmont region with a river system) - hunting, take a dip in the river, be out in nature, take a break from civilization
+
single family home in the suburbs - maintain social relationships, etc, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
In such a case, I possibly would move to Berlin and pursue a side career in the free improv/jazz scene there.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 21661
That's why its about where you would geomax too
Assuming that language isn't a barrier, and you could go anywhere you want, where would you go?

I don't know where, but a well developed country with a decent cost of living. Probs some EU country, I dunno.

I like where I live tbh, it's just extremely expensive.

• +1
with $1.5m you can buy a nice place literally anywhere, even NYC/LA. Your choice at that point. geomaxxing is for poorcels who can't afford shit and need to move to a third world country with the other lazy underachievers.

best place would probably be miami because low property taxes. if u bought a place in NYC you would need to pay $75k just in property taxes.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21661
Not enough for a Bugatti.

• JFL
LA and try to break into the film industry (as a director)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 25938
Mirin, what kind of movies would you make?

In such a case, I possibly would move to Berlin and pursue a side career in the free improv/jazz scene there.
I always admire niggas with creative/artistic pursuits provided they aren't soy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 25938
LA isnt a place where you can buy and chill though. insane taxes so its constant hustle + anything low class will be infested with homeless people and thugs.

also $1.5m isn't anywhere close to where u can become a director/producer.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 21661
Mirin, what kind of movies would you make?
Very very deep yet enjoyable movies. In all genres.

Most “deep” movies are made by pseudo-intellectuals who think just having an actor look to the side is “deep”, oh hell no.
I actually love Cinema, I think it’s a very beautiful medium to convey messages, and I’m also of the belief that the average audience is a Smart Person.

Gotta cater some good worthwhile movies that make them use their brain and give them a rollercoaster ride as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 25938
If you have to move to another country it’s already over.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Very very deep yet enjoyable movies. In all genres.

Most “deep” movies are made by pseudo-intellectuals who think just having an actor look to the side is “deep”, oh hell no.
I actually love Cinema, I think it’s a very beautiful medium to convey messages, and I’m also of the belief that the average audience is a Smart Person.

Gotta cater some good worthwhile movies that make them use their brain and give them a rollercoaster ride as well.
Examples of movies you think fit this?

LA isnt a place where you can buy and chill though. insane taxes so its constant hustle + anything low class will be infested with homeless people and thugs.

also $1.5m isn't anywhere close to where u can become a director/producer.
You’re talking about the core Downtown/Hollywood Hills/Studio City

You can get a house in Burbank or even better Santa Monica for around 700k.

And a film is not just about having the funds to hire actors, you need a large crew, a studio to shoot, producers to market and distribute. It’s not an easy task, and other producers will get involved.

The 1.5M will be sustainable enough until then.

I always admire niggas with creative/artistic pursuits provided they aren't soy
When you say soy, are you referring to the music or the musicians themselves?

• +1
You’re talking about the core Downtown/Hollywood Hills/Studio City

You can get a house in Burbank or even better Santa Monica for around 700k.

And a film is not just about having the funds to hire actors, you need a large crew, a studio to shoot, producers to market and distribute. It’s not an easy task, and other producers will get involved.

The 1.5M will be sustainable enough until then.
"a house". it'll be a shitty middle tier house tho. with that kind of cash u want to mog.

When you say soy, are you referring to the music or the musicians themselves?
I mean I'm just using soy as a generic insult. What I'm talking about is people who desire to make soulless art with no real meaning to it. Doing it just because, or to make money. Not trying to create something of genuine value. I think that art is the truest expression of the human soul, and should be meant to touch the human soul. It should inspire emotion in all of us, emotion far beyond anything we experience in our daily lives, and forever impact our psyche. I only respect artists who strive to do this with their art, to create something truly beautiful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 25938
Examples of movies you think fit this?
12 Angry Men (1957), Vertigo (1958), Rashomom (1960), Reservoir Dogs (1992), Casablanca (1942), Pride and Prejudice (2005), Dr Strangelove (1964), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), Argo (2012), and The Revenant (2015)

These are just few off the top of my head (cuz they’re my favorites haha), there’s a lot more

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 25938
"a house". it'll be a shitty middle tier house tho. with that kind of cash u want to mog.
It’s fine, I’m not looking for a mansion just yet

I mean I'm just using soy as a generic insult. What I'm talking about is people who desire to make soulless art with no real meaning to it. Doing it just because, or to make money. Not trying to create something of genuine value. I think that art is the truest expression of the human soul, and should be meant to touch the human soul. It should inspire emotion in all of us, emotion far beyond anything we experience in our daily lives, and forever impact our psyche. I only respect artists who strive to do this with their art, to create something truly beautiful.
Couldn't have said it better.

Some examples of music that I like and strive to perform and compose include:

I also have some of my own music out on the web, but I don't want to doxx myself further than I already have on here.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 21661 and slayer69
with $1.5m you can buy a nice place literally anywhere, even NYC/LA. Your choice at that point. geomaxxing is for poorcels who can't afford shit and need to move to a third world country with the other lazy underachievers.

best place would probably be miami because low property taxes. if u bought a place in NYC you would need to pay $75k just in property taxes.
having $1.5 mil in cash at 30, assuming you made it yourself, is the complete opposite of being an underachiever

having $1.5 mil in cash at 30, assuming you made it yourself, is the complete opposite of being an underachiever
i keep that in cash just for emergencies

I’m 18 in two days and already at this stage in life

I’ve already planned on what to do leave the UK and go to America to expand my income to $40M+ a year after achieving this leave and move to Eastern Europe/Latin America , Africa or Asia

Essentially in the future I should have at least 3-4 homes one in Europe , one in America, one in Africa and one in Asia.

I also plan on getting surgeries this year and next year and my final one will be after I finish school.

@Witheredly90

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Let's say you were 30 years old. You had 1.5 million dollars, and you were at a satisfiable looks level.
You could move to another country, and through passive income/remote work/whatever means, you can continue earning around 75K per year after taxes.

I know that this is a lot of money and most people won't have this much saved by 30, but just assume this is true. Where would you move? What kind of lifestyle would you live?

It would depends on a lot of things. If I had no reason to flee legally or assuming America doesn't get worse (unlikely).

Probably would go to Japan if I had 1-2+ million if its 500K Eastern Europe. But its hard to say right now my life sucks. I probably won't be the same person at 30.

• +1

basically surgerymax myself to an entire new skull and face. prove that escaping a shit base is possible with infinite means