Let’s see who the real weirdos are: hot vs cold? Which do you like more?

Hot or Cold weather?

• Hot

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Cold

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Personally I like the hot like some good late May / early June weather is prefect to me, July and August is even better, but I don’t mind May / June. A prefect high 60’s to early 70’s is prefect, with humidity not too high, but not too low either, sunny and bright but not blazing a very small occasional breeze when it starts getting late, is prefect.

On the other hand, I can’t stand the fucking cold. Seriously, how the fuck do people like that shit? Fucking freaks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
370663 9e86e3743fb0b392ff7c580dbc15d9d0

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Mousei, Zeta ascended and 4 others
sub 0°C or death

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Hot by far, everything just looks so much more beautiful when you go outside during summertime and I personally feel a lot better when it's hot. Cold weather is much more depressing honestly.

i like autumn most. followed by summer and spring then winter. winter is only good if u have cool car or something and get to do cool skids in snow

Definitely more of a winter than summer person.

Incel trait

F3A17189 066B 4C17 922A B1B85B4CEF55

Attachments

• Fire (1).gif
    Fire (1).gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Spring is optimum

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Honestly, I don't give a shit.Just give me hot weather so I can chill in the sun half naked with nothing else to do

try live in fucking australia with no air con and your asshole and balls are always sweaty while you sit at ur pc and shitpost

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
try live in fucking australia with no air con and your asshole and balls are always sweaty while you sit at ur pc and shitpost
Would u rather go back to India?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I feel more depressed in autum and winter.

Why no air con?

Also shitposting in hot weather makes me very suicidal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 4671
Definitely more of a winter than summer person.

Incel trait
I won’t lie I have good outfits in the winter but I care more about how I feel overall and not so much how ppl are perceiving me
i like autumn most. followed by summer and spring then winter. winter is only good if u have cool car or something and get to do cool skids in snow
yeah Same, september - early October is cool For me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 4671
Cold is better. Sleep quality drops too much during summer. It gets too hot and I don't have a way to cool down my place.

Cold is better. Sleep quality drops too much during summer. It gets too hot and I don't have a way to cool down my place.
True if you don’t have AC ur fucked sleep is easier in the winter
I feel more depressed in autum and winter.
Same. early autum weather is ok but it reminds Me of how another summer is wasted alone with no girl or friends or happiness and then the winter will come and make me Even more sad.

True if you don’t have AC ur fucked sleep is easier in the winter

Yeah. If that was not an issue and I had the same temperature in my room year round, then I'd probably prefer hot weather. Sun is a bit annoying, also drains your energy, but it feels good to be able to walk outside without a jacket at night.

Hot weather, cold weather sucks except transition ones like autumn and spring

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yeah. If that was not an issue and I had the same temperature in my room year round, then I'd probably prefer hot weather. Sun is a bit annoying, also drains your energy, but it feels good to be able to walk outside without a jacket at night.
exactly bro. Kinda the price to pay for warm weather. I won’t lie I feel hella sleepy and drained during the summer, but a good type of drained in a weird way, cuz I also feel sleepy in the winter but uncomfortably sleepy.

Cold and rainy,

I hate the sun,knowing Chad's and girls are at the beach having fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Cold and rainy,

I hate the sun,knowing Chad's and girls are at the beach having fun.
Chad and his girls are still having fun when it’s cold and rainy, just in doors. Except when its cold and rainy you’re inside cold and lonely because u have girl‘s body heat to keep u wear while cuddling.

Hot coffee, cold drinks

I like cold because I can wear a big comfortable jacket to hide my weak frame

cold cause i can hide behind layers of clothing so people dont see my subhuman flaws

i love hot weather, cold is nice but most of the time only when youre indoors or in some really warm clothes

or when its snowing it looks nice.

Hot weather i cant stand it when it is overcast and grey