Let's take a deep breathe in so we are braced for the laughter that comes when girls are asked if they find this man attractive or not

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Cae7f6d83c6b4e63770da9c9c2de71ba

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
Honestly it's a terrible side profile.

Is he dinaric or from the caucaucus region by any chance? I can tell that short, sloped and recessed neurocranium from 2000 miles away. Looks almost microcephaly-tier.

The eye area is too hypermasculine and the nose is bulbous.

The ramus is short, antegonial notch, ofc short chin, paper thin lips

The facial thirds are anytihng but harmonious

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BigBiceps, goat2x and 5 others
Borderline microcephaly

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gamma and day after day
With more chin height he looks like a mogger from the front tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and MakinItHappenReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, AscendingHero, day after day and 3 others
@thecel Brutal cranium pill.

• WTF
Reactions: day after day

Is he dinaric or from the caucaucus region by any chance? I can tell that short, sloped and recessed neurocranium from 2000 miles away. Looks almost microcephaly-tier.

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.
Brutal, @Birdcell gtfih and defend your honor :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.

But apparently he mogs me bro?

He has a better jaw because it's big no?

2730933 2729529 photo 2022 02 06 17 10 40 5

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, paranakee, alriodai and 2 others
Small prefrontal cortex = low inhibition and implusiveness

• +1
Reactions: day after day
I support @Birdcell in his beef with Makinithappen. He is a fellow chinlet like me. It's just you got to call a spade a spade. It is what it is.

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
With more chin height he looks like a mogger from the front tho.

God shut the fuck up, man. Honestly.

You're a fucking narrow cuck aren't you? Go get MSE done or something so you lose your blinkers for these ogres

2731207 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 3

I support @Birdcell in his beef with Makinithappen. He is a fellow chinlet like me. It's just you got to call a spade a spade. It is what it is.

I respect masculine objectivity bruh.

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.
how is his ramus short

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
God shut the fuck up, man. Honestly.

You're a fucking narrow cuck aren't you? Go get MSE done or something so you lose your blinkers for these ogres

View attachment 1530439
Why are you so salty bro? I gave you a new hairstyle advice. Recently, he posted a morph of him with more chin height and he looked objectively better in that. That's all im saying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13787 and MakinItHappenReturn
His ramus barely reaches the philtrum. It's short.
lmao
his ramus is good
elab on how it barely reaches the philtrum
from what i see it reaches it further than the middle

His ramus barely reaches the philtrum. It's short.
Are we looking at the same pic? His ramus sits right below his lower lip, it is definitely not short, but not long either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are we looking at the same pic? His ramus sits right below his lower lip, it is definitely not short, but not long either.
its above average
idk what that autistic nigga is smoking

lmao
his ramus is good
elab on how it barely reaches the philtrum
from what i see it reaches it further than the middle
Head tilting down. If you rotate to frankfurt plane and get rid of lens distortion you will see his ramus is short.

Post a photo of his side 0 head tilt from a distance. You will see exactly why I say his ramus is short.

His skull is hyper-brachycephalic anyway, so relative to the average human, yes he has a short ramus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13787 and Birdcell
Bro @Birdcell didn’t even do anything to you why r you raging at this dude. It was another who made the poll this nigga isn’t even involved :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Birdcell
its above average
idk what that autistic nigga is smoking

The guy is ugly. Do you seriously think any girl is attracted to this because his bones are big?

Is Frankenstein a giga Chad?

Bro @Birdcell didn’t even do anything to you why r you raging at this dude. It was another who made the poll this nigga isn’t even involved :lul::lul:

Came after me randomly few days back after his IQ was so low he believed somebody else posting was me lmao

Then I told him to pipe the fuck down or I'd knock his ugly potato head out and some buddy of his made a mog batte

If he ever tries and steps to me again I will finish his self esteem by going through these girls from my past I stay in touch with asking them if they find him attractive and screenshot the quite predictable responses

He's ugly and your dumb brain should know this. If he looked remotely ok he wouldn't be tilting his phone

Stop giving him the age pass - when I was his age I wasn't seeking out validation like this on a continuous through online means. He brought beef tom my doorstep and so he should get beefed up! I'll step down now as I've had my say, but just keep him in line.

Did you seriously make a video calling everyone stupid for discussing the same mog battles and topics,

then not even 10 minutes after you start a mog battle thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
stop this drama you chimp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Birdcell

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.
Zygos 404 ? , Infraorbitals 404 ? Short Ramus ?

I mean , if you think so....

Zygos 404 btw

Ramus 404 btw
And 0 fucking tilt , lol guys stop please :lul::lul::lul:
@cloudburst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 5'8manlet and Bitchwhipper2

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.
Ramus isnt short, and nigga has insane zygos

• Love it
Just drop it. Youre making a fool out of yourself.

I do personally think youre more gl than birdcell. (I think both are good looking)

But youre taking it way too seriously and its getting kinda cringe

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Birdcell
Just drop it. Youre making a fool out of yourself.

I do personally think youre more gl than birdcell. (I think both are good looking)

But youre taking it way too seriously and its getting kinda cringe

No, bro.

When I know for a given fact through experience and studying facial aesthetics that I mog by a large margin and then see 60-20 to him in a mog battle because of my race I cannot let it lie.

I will fuck his face up and leave him with a vibrating sound after thudding his big ugly skull so hard with hammer fist blows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Birdcell
It's over for me in a discussion , most users here don't take me even 1% seriously because of my super brachy head :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17291
Head tilting down. If you rotate to frankfurt plane and get rid of lens distortion you will see his ramus is short.

Post a photo of his side 0 head tilt from a distance. You will see exactly why I say his ramus is short.

His skull is hyper-brachycephalic anyway, so relative to the average human, yes he has a short ramus.
copus
i rotated it and it was still good
youre overanalysing

• +1

Infraorbitals 404

zygos 404

It's done. Give up.
What's the ideal eye area then?

His ramus looks long but that could just be an illusion due to his ear position.

How can u see his facial thirds from the front?

What makes good infraorbitals?

His lower eyelid is barely visible and it seems he has a positive orbital vector. But i agree with the premise of this, invisible ogre irl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Still mogs OP

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
What's the ideal eye area then?

His ramus looks long but that could just be an illusion due to his ear position.

How can u see his facial thirds from the front?

What makes good infraorbitals?

His lower eyelid is barely visible and it seems he has a positive orbital vector. But i agree with the premise of this, invisible ogre irl
I have imho good facial development , ramus is decent too
I don't.cope , I know that because of my super.umcany wide and short skull I'm super handicapped and can only be MTN rn , but I want to improve with genio and other stuff

• JFL
PSL fairytale.
These kind of niggas spend way too much time on psl lol. Like calculating es/midface ratio,pfl etc. It is really a sign of how deep they are into this stuff tbh

• +1
Zygos 404 ? , Infraorbitals 404 ? Short Ramus ?

I mean , if you think so....

Zygos 404 btw

Ramus 404 btw
And 0 fucking tilt , lol guys stop please :lul::lul::lul:
@cloudburst

Side profile judges exclusively on sagittal plane. I was judging from the side profile (i.e. saggital plane)

Infraorbitals still 404. Evident from neutral orbital vector.

Zygomatic arch 404 from side profile. Obviously you have lots of mass and prominence in the cheekbones on the frontal plane, but we were judging the side profile.

Ramus isn't tall. There is an illusion of height from your very low gonial angle caused by short FACE syndrome.

Last edited:
Are you actually going to ask girls ?

So unattractive that he mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Birdcell
Side profile judges exclusively on sagittal plane. I was judging from the side profile (i.e. saggital plane)

Infraorbitals still 404. Evident from negative orbital vector.

Zygomatic arch 404 from side profile. Obviously you have lots of mass and prominence in the cheekbones on the frontal plane, but we were judging the side profile.

Ramus isn't tall. There is an illusion of height from your very low gonial angle caused by short FACE syndrome.
Psl "eye are god" Opry , and my profile
Where the fuck do I have 404 Orbitals , just tell me ? https://ibb.co/album/r3pFxY
@StrangerDanger , @ForeverRecession
I'm might still lack knowledge , so.jest tell me.honestly if my infraorbitals are lacking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger

Infraorbitals still 404. Evident from negative orbital vector.

Nigga I'm user here with the worst bloat genetics sitting at 15-16 bf%
If i were to cut down bf% and loose water retention like all MM DO, I would have this arch and my cheekbones would look like that of Dulatov

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Where the fuck do I have 404 Orbitals , just tell me ? https://ibb.co/album/r3pFxY
I'm might still lack knowledge , so.jest tell me.honestly if my infraorbitals are lacking
Honestly I looked at your pics again.. you have neutral orbital vector not negative. Still you don't have strong infraorbitals.

I have imho good facial development , ramus is decent too
I don't.cope , I know that because of my super.umcany wide and short skull I'm super handicapped and can only be MTN rn , but I want to improve with genio and other stuff
This is the problem though, you confuse good facial development for forward growth. Forward growth is mostly genetic. The only reason you have a horizontally grown facial profile is because you have a short chin and short skull in general. It's purely a phenotypic trait.

Same with the zygos. Most people from the Chechen region like Khabib have great cheekbones. It's not because of good facial development. It's purely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
This is the problem though, you confuse good facial development for forward growth. Forward growth is mostly genetic. The only reason you have a horizontally grown facial profile is because you have a short chin and short skull in general. It's purely a phenotypic trait.

Same with the zygos. Most people from the Chechen region like Khabib have great cheekbones. It's not because of good facial development. It's purely genetic.
Wait , so you imply I'm actually recessed ?

• JFL
Wait , so you imply I'm actually recessed ?
You're not recessed but forward growth doesn't matter for irl appeal.

Having a tall skull with proportionate facial growth on the sagittal plane is ideal. Genio would make your splanchnocranium taller, but throw your neurocranium - splanchnocranium ratio off even more.

You need to fix the cranium. I guarantee you ask any girls irl, they would pick makinithappen over you. You have dimorphism, but dimorphism without harmony is ogre. It's 2022. No girls like ogres.

Grow your hair out to fraud bigger neurocranium and consider surgery to vertically enlargen your lower third

• +1
You're not recessed but forward growth doesn't matter for irl appeal.

Having a tall skull with proportionate facial growth on the sagittal plane is ideal. Genio would make your splanchnocranium taller, but throw your neurocranium - splanchnocranium ratio off even more.

You need to fix the cranium. I guarantee you ask any girls irl, they would pick makinithappen over you. You have dimorphism, but dimorphism without harmony is ogre. It's 2022. No girls like ogres.
Ok , this I agree on , I knew that I was ogree since my first PSL day.
This is Hairline + chin , looks even more :ogre:
Man , idk what to do , I need to FIGHTERmax or some shit
Still , thx for the input :feelsokman:

• JFL