Let's talk about getting your kids to be Chad's

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Face it, the worlds fucked. We don't even know why we're so fucking ugly. Some say mewing, some say genetics and I myself say it's down to hormones.

However. I'm gonna fool Stacey's onto breeding with me through loads of surgeries so they thing I'm Chad.. Atleast that way there are some good genetics. What you need to think of it as is you preventing some other beta msnlrt passing on his failio genes.

Now a kid should have every change to be a chad.

What I knoe will benefit low inhib and my theory on having attractive kids is basically get them outside a lot running about with other people, make sure girls are there. Face it most people have had girls as their friends since being young kids and they are banging now because a) attractive b) they have been friends for years.

After letting them get optimal vitamin D you'll want to make sure they eat proper food. Plenty of nutrients to provide good HGH and T. Also make sure they drink milk as it has IGF-1 for height. Once you have them hormone maxxed fairly much it's all set. Maybe there are HGH suppliments? It would be worng injecting your kid JFL. Any ways of administrating HGH?

Now Idek if mewing works or not but still it's better to have your kid do it and it affects nothing then have them not do it and it causes them ugliness.

That's basically the way I see them being attractive kids 3 steps

1) find a girl with good genetics
2) hormone max
3) mewing as young as possible

Any additions to this?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
This thread has already been made countless times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 7079, Ascensionrequired and 4 others
there have been millions of threads on this, go have a look.

simply put just be rich and have stacy mother

get them palatal expander and facepuller, best thing you can do for them
also make sure they are swimming a lot

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Got it, what cna I do for hgh. You can't exsclty inject your kids JFL

• +1
exorcise and L-arginine
dose your kid with mk too
This is some good quality shit coming here. For us our looksmaxxing is surgery however I want my kids to gigamog without. Its not hard. But step one is ascend myself. I need to get beautiful Scandinavian wife. Then we are good to go. L argene mk 667?will that stunt growth or nah? And I'll get them drinking milk, playing soccer, football. I'll find the future Chad kids and get him to hand out with them. Better social circles. I'll also give him skincare. I'll let my wife sort any daughters I have cuz I don't care about female looksmaxxing. Just don't be fat theory JFL
Also BTW, is the face pulling cope or nah on kids?

This is some good quality shit coming here. For us our looksmaxxing is surgery however I want my kids to gigamog without. Its not hard. But step one is ascend myself. I need to get beautiful Scandinavian wife. Then we are good to go. L argene mk 667?will that stunt growth or nah? And I'll get them drinking milk, playing soccer, football. I'll find the future Chad kids and get him to hand out with them. Better social circles. I'll also give him skincare. I'll let my wife sort any daughters I have cuz I don't care about female looksmaxxing. Just don't be fat theory JFL

Also BTW, is the face pulling cope or nah on kids?
both will speed up growth velocity nicely, facepulling is very legit for kids but I don't know enough about attempting it at home

Got it, what cna I do for hgh. You can't exsclty inject your kids JFL
exercise is the most important, as long as you aren't absolute genetic trash and have a good looking gf they shouldn't have to inject anyways jfl
make sure they are on a healthy diet, get them all hgh improving supplements you can get,...

Facepulling isn't even cope on adults, one year on small foce can already be worlds of a difference

• +1
exercise is the most important, as long as you aren't absolute genetic trash and have a good looking gf they shouldn't have to inject anyways jfl
make sure they are on a healthy diet, get them all hgh improving supplements you can get,...
That's the plan boyo. L-ARG, zinc, vit d and Mk for hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Trying to find a Stacy to betabuxx cost too much and doesnt worth it.

Just buy eggs from one of them

• JFL

JFL, it's OK I'm already psl4 I cna ascend with my mega bux. Even if she's a gold digger from Poland move her to LA where she's nothing win win.

i'll definetly use hgh on my child,mewing and chad sports like box,swim.He will mog chico

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233 and Lev Peshkov
i'll definetly use hgh on my child,mewing and chad sports like box,swim.He will mog chico
Sounds good tbh. Get egg donor

Tbh I read into this and it sounds really fucking smart. Just get a giga Stacey egg donor and get a sorrogate to carry the baby so you can be wifeless and still have kids.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Just get Barrett's semen for your child too?
JFL, he wouldn't donate bet you. But even still that's a form of scientific cuck JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Why waste time talking about lookmsaxxing people that don't even exist lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Lev Peshkov
Why waste time talking about lookmsaxxing people that don't even exist lmfao
Cuz I'm pissed at myself for not growing right and I don't want my kids to suffer? JFL it's like the only bit of caring ill do for them tbh. Get them to be Chad's and just leave JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Cuz I'm pissed at myself for not growing right and I don't want my kids to suffer? JFL it's like the only bit of caring ill do for them tbh. Get them to be Chad's and just leave JFL

The best way to looksmax your kids is to looksmax yourself so you can knock up a stacy who will give your kid some good genes tbh. Not to mention looksmaxxing yourself gives your kids something to look up to. Wish my father valued his appearance and took care of his health better.

The best way to looksmax your kids is to looksmax yourself so you can knock up a stacy who will give your kid some good genes tbh.
That's exsclty my plan. I'll prolly just ascend to Chad levels fuck loads of Stacey's leave. Make sure they have girwn proppely. I want descendants but cba with wasting 20 years for some Chad JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Make sure he suck on momma titties!

• +1
NO THEY'RE MINEEE!!

Face it, the worlds fucked. We don't even know why we're so fucking ugly. Some say mewing, some say genetics and I myself say it's down to hormones.

However. I'm gonna fool Stacey's onto breeding with me through loads of surgeries so they thing I'm Chad.. Atleast that way there are some good genetics. What you need to think of it as is you preventing some other beta msnlrt passing on his failio genes.

Now a kid should have every change to be a chad.

What I knoe will benefit low inhib and my theory on having attractive kids is basically get them outside a lot running about with other people, make sure girls are there. Face it most people have had girls as their friends since being young kids and they are banging now because a) attractive b) they have been friends for years.

After letting them get optimal vitamin D you'll want to make sure they eat proper food. Plenty of nutrients to provide good HGH and T. Also make sure they drink milk as it has IGF-1 for height. Once you have them hormone maxxed fairly much it's all set. Maybe there are HGH suppliments? It would be worng injecting your kid JFL. Any ways of administrating HGH?

Now Idek if mewing works or not but still it's better to have your kid do it and it affects nothing then have them not do it and it causes them ugliness.

That's basically the way I see them being attractive kids 3 steps

1) find a girl with good genetics
2) hormone max
3) mewing as young as possible

Any additions to this?
I will never even have kids. I cannot be evil and selfish enough to doom them to lives of manletism (I'm 5'7" genetic trash myself)
Crying

Facepulling isn't even cope on adults, one year on small foce can already be worlds of a difference
What’s face pulling and what does it to