Let's Talk About Mewing

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So for a kid it seems to me that it would be sensible that mewing principles work. I DON'T belive it works last 12 though. Here's the theory. In prehistoric times a person with a good posture and forward grown face is clearly a sign of health indicating to good semen quality and being able to provide by good breathing qukaity so he can work. Obviously along side genetics things such as total body growth and height and hair quality you could get a pretty good idea of your mate.

Now that's the thing, I'm no scientist but it seems to me wherever looks are involved it'd Always down to health and very unlikely down to genetics. Ie, skin color = good skin heath, good body = good health, good strong bones = good health. Granted the genetics are with hairline and height and the like but the more and more balckpilled I become I see sort of holes in the idea.

Personally I think the only way you'll have a Chad son is high prenatal T (idk how to achieve this), mew (potentially I'm only guessing at the efficiency of this), HGH peptides, workout (daily exercise), caffeine shampoo for hair (for thick hair) and daily suppliments of beta carotine and give them skincare such as vit c and moisturiser and SPF (idk if retin a is safe sfor young kids)

Please if you can disprove this please do! I'm all ears!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Mewing is mostly cope, but it’s a good cope ngl .

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov