Let's talk about the skullpill

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
The darkest blackpill of them all, i can rate ppl accurately based only on seeing their skull from behind, i do not need to see someones face to rate accurately. Bad faces never exist on good skulls, and good faces never exist on bad or average skulls. This leads me to conclude that skull is everything. I wonder why FACEandLMS and inkwell TV never even mentioned this very very dark blackpill, we need to have a talk about skulls, what exactly it is that makes some skulls striking, and what exactly makes some skulls ugly and deformed. I only know about neurocranium to face ratio which WW brought up, but there must be more factors that can be measured objectively.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 8758, Blkpill Godfather and 7 others
you first said you're very good at rating skulls, and next you say you dont know what makes skulls look good?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, AscendingHero, Perfectumbrain and 6 others
you first said you're very good at rating skulls, and next you say you dont know what makes skulls look good?
That's because it is intrinsic in humankind, even bluepill normies can tell that you're subhuman instinctively just from seeing your skull from behind. The thing is just that us blackpillers have been distracted by too much autism and don't rate according to these knee jerk reactions anymore, which results in innacurate ratings imo

That's because it is intrinsic in humankind, even bluepill normies can tell that you're subhuman instinctively just from seeing your skull from behind. The thing is just that us blackpillers have been distracted by too much autism and don't rate according to these knee jerk reactions anymore, which results in innacurate ratings imo
It's intrinsic to find people attractive/unattractive, but not to know WHY they are attractive. and you certainly can't tell if someone has an attractive face just looking at the back of the head. this is some palm reading, bottom of tea cup reading astrology mojo jojo voodoo bulshit. the most you can tell is if they have a thick neck and wide occiptal bone, but what if you run into a chad with long hair?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub3lowiqcel, Perfectumbrain, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
your a retard, no one can tell if someones good looking from the back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, sub3lowiqcel, Preoximerianas and 4 others
your a retard, no one can tell if someones good looking from the back
Bitch nigga pls of course we can bluepill fagget.
As you can see i am far from the only person to make that observation, it comes out unconciously even from manga authors.

Attachments

• skullpill.png
    skullpill.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 59
As you can see i am far from the only person to make that observation, it comes out unconciously even from manga authors.
that's not a fucking back view, you can see his ramus and chin also, yes, if you have a thick neck, wide back and nice hair people will assume you're good looking, but they may very well be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
The darkest blackpill of them all, i can rate ppl accurately based only on seeing their skull from behind, i do not need to see someones face to rate accurately. Bad faces never exist on good skulls, and good faces never exist on bad or average skulls. This leads me to conclude that skull is everything. I wonder why FACEandLMS and inkwell TV never even mentioned this very very dark blackpill, we need to have a talk about skulls, what exactly it is that makes some skulls striking, and what exactly makes some skulls ugly and deformed. I only know about neurocranium to face ratio which WW brought up, but there must be more factors that can be measured objectively.
size,format and hair

that's not a fucking back view, you can see his ramus and chin also, yes, if you have a thick neck, wide back and nice hair people will assume you're good looking, but they may very well be wrong
I'm an avid runner and i run 10km per day, each day i always look at ppls skulls as i run, and i make a prediction of their attractiveness, then as i run past i take a close look at their face to see if i was correct, i then go back home and i write down all the subjects i encountered before i forget, i write down predicted rating and actual rating, and on any given month the average margin of error is negligible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, sub3lowiqcel, Perfectumbrain and 7 others
you watch gay ass cartoons animey or whatever that shit is called so shut the fuck up faggot, and this is the different skull types and the best one is orthocranic

chamaecranic

orthocranic

hypsicranic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Forgotten
I'm an avid runner and i run 10km per day, each day i always look at ppls skulls as i run, and i make a prediction of their attractiveness, then as i run past i take a close look at their face to see if i was correct, i then go back home and i write down all the subjects i encountered before i forget, i write down predicted rating and actual rating, and on any given month the average margin of error is negligible.
imagine doing this, your the biggest autist here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, sub3lowiqcel, Perfectumbrain and 3 others
i dont say this lightly, kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
I often see guys with fade haircut that I think will be goodlooking based on their skull shape from the back but then see their face is sub 4

i dont say this lightly, kill yourself
bro imagine going on a run just to look at peoples skulls from behind then rate them from the front then go home and write about it in a journal :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Perfectumbrain, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
I mean he is kind of right in the sense that there is a link between being having a nice skull and being handsome. But he's over hyping it a little.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 2729
Well guess what i disprove your theory that a great neurocranium means a great splanchnocranium teehee like a shit ton teehee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
of course. good posture can easily be identified from behind and a straight neck clearly signals good development coz if a birdcel straightened himself like that he'd not be able to breathe. there was a native instruments ad and they only showed the artist from the back and the holes were wet in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
All I can say is large skull is cope. Medium size is ideal.

only without height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620

This is one of the most autistic things I think anyone has ever wrote on this forum. Or at least close to it.

Best of the Best material.

@thecel

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
related video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
bro imagine going on a run just to look at peoples skulls from behind then rate them from the front then go home and write about it in a journal :lul::lul::lul:
i am simply dedicated to blackpill science and research and i won't stop until my skullpill theory gains credibility in the PSL-sphere

what if someone has a skull thingy like a sagittal keel or some shit, would u then be able to rate them without their face?

Brainmewing. Basically you have to hold your breath and compress blood pressure to your brain until your face is red, the fluid will swell in your cranial volume expanding its dimensions with cranial remodeling over the period of years. Do this for over 6 hours a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and PURE ARYAN GENETICS