Letting go of my old crush was the biggest mistake of my life

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i was mad at her because she was bipolar. So i thought id find a better one soon.

It took 3 fucking years to start meeing girls again and i went for a different type: ALT GIRLS.

that was the bane of my existance. beause alt girls give you an insight into a life that you will never have so now im redpilled.

meanwhile my old crush didnt smoke, do drugs and watched anime. i wont tell you she was higher quality or vaue or whatever but she was a lot more "tame" and sensitive than the girls i met after her. she wouldnt lead a guy and then ghost him in cold blood.

and the more time goes by the more i realize that some stuff was never for me. i dont have the looks/NT to pull alt girls.

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
it doesnt make sense anymore to date her anyway, you will get mad again cus shes bipolar.:hnghn:

it doesnt make sense anymore to date her anyway, you will get mad again cus shes bipolar.:hnghn:
im immune to that now. i have met more bipolar people than her. im bipolar too when im not horny now that i think about it. she was the love of my life

im immune to that now. i have met more bipolar people than her. im bipolar too when im not horny now that i think about it. she was the love of my life
You can’t be immune to that bruh or else you took some meds to numb your anger

You can’t be immune to that bruh or else you took some meds to numb your anger
its not like im not mentally ill anyway. she was a good woman and i regret giving up on her. my oneitis is a demon by comparison