elemanzelvadre

Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
Should i use that? I will kill myself if my height <5'9

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Solution
Quncho
It will improve adult stature but I'm not sure what it will do to you if your a kid. The side-effects are not going to be fun if they happen to you but everything seems to have em. It's worth it. Can ya boy get a solution?
It will improve adult stature but I'm not sure what it will do to you if your a kid. The side-effects are not going to be fun if they happen to you but everything seems to have em. It's worth it. Can ya boy get a solution?

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Solution
Ok

Basically it should if I am not mistaken, slow down the time it takes for the bones to fully develop and it will give you a little more time to gain height and reach full potential/predicted height.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Basically it should if I am not mistaken, slow down the time it takes for the bones to fully develop and it will give you a little more time to gain height and reach full potential/predicted height.
So it block Estregen receptor in growth plate?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho