Levelon1 clear skin guide

levelon1

levelon1

Iron
I've struggled with acne for a very long time i still get breakouts once or twice a month here is a before and after a full year of skin care+ Accutane (whoever says Accutane doesn't work is cope)

SLEEP, as you all should know get 8-10 hours of sleep, during this time your body heals itself so make sure you do it (FOR PEOPLE WITH INSOMINIA OR PHONE ADDICTS GET MAGNESIUM OR MELATONIN)

Diet
(if you eat fast food ur gtfo)
Carnivore diet, for the last month I've been eating, Meat (pause) but seriously i eat steak once or twice a week and always have some sort of meat for breakfast, lunch and diner, it works... that being said EAT YOUR VEGETABLES constipation is not fun...
Sodium intake, this is a big one for everyone, STOP EATING FAST FOOD its made with gallons of salt and its awful for your gut health, keep your sodium to potassium ratio 3:1 (3x more amount of potassium than sodium) eat bananas and grapes before bed.
Sugars, these are awful for you good source of carb tho keep them in check stick to natural sugars (Fruits and Vegetables)
following this diet routine for 2 weeks you should see a difference in your skin if not get more sleep and gtfo your phone.
Dairy,
stay away from it causes crazy amount of breakouts and is the leading cause of acne

Skincare
For the last year ive stuck to a routine that I do 2 times a day (MORNING AND NIGHT)
Morning
Cerave hydrating foaming cleaner
Vitamin c
SPF
Cerave moisturizer
Nighttime
Cerave salicylic acid cleanser
Cerave moisturizer
(+ exfoliating and retinol 2 times a week)

ACCUTANE, i was on 40 mg of isotretinoin for 3 months helped a lot I'm going to hop back on if my skin gets bad again cuz it does wonders, make sure to ask your doctor if your acne is bad (IF YOU GET A BREAKOUT ONCE A MONTH DO NOT GET THIS IT DOES FUCK YOU UP THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT FUN)

KEPT THIS THREAD SHORT AND SIMPLE

PROOF IT WORKS...
BEFORE

AFTER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, lestoa, 0000a and 1 other person
i see u need more bone mass
sleep on the floor baby boyo

• +1
Reactions: GAL
Mirin improvements. Only accutane and diet helped though. That routine is ass nigga throw it away

Attachments

• 44F552AE-6C1F-4E12-94B4-FA3C9E91BB93.gif
    44F552AE-6C1F-4E12-94B4-FA3C9E91BB93.gif
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
So basically dont eat junk food and blast accutane

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher and Rhinoplastyordie
I've struggled with acne for a very long time i still get breakouts once or twice a month here is a before and after a full year of skin care+ Accutane (whoever says Accutane doesn't work is cope)

SLEEP, as you all should know get 8-10 hours of sleep, during this time your body heals itself so make sure you do it (FOR PEOPLE WITH INSOMINIA OR PHONE ADDICTS GET MAGNESIUM OR MELATONIN)

Diet
(if you eat fast food ur gtfo)
Carnivore diet, for the last month I've been eating, Meat (pause) but seriously i eat steak once or twice a week and always have some sort of meat for breakfast, lunch and diner, it works... that being said EAT YOUR VEGETABLES constipation is not fun...
Sodium intake, this is a big one for everyone, STOP EATING FAST FOOD its made with gallons of salt and its awful for your gut health, keep your sodium to potassium ratio 3:1 (3x more amount of potassium than sodium) eat bananas and grapes before bed.
Sugars, these are awful for you good source of carb tho keep them in check stick to natural sugars (Fruits and Vegetables)
following this diet routine for 2 weeks you should see a difference in your skin if not get more sleep and gtfo your phone.
Dairy,
stay away from it causes crazy amount of breakouts and is the leading cause of acne

Skincare
For the last year ive stuck to a routine that I do 2 times a day (MORNING AND NIGHT)
Morning
Vitamin c
SPF
Cerave moisturizer
Nighttime
Cerave salicylic acid cleanser
Cerave moisturizer
(+ exfoliating and retinol 2 times a week)

ACCUTANE, i was on 40 mg of isotretinoin for 3 months helped a lot I'm going to hop back on if my skin gets bad again cuz it does wonders, make sure to ask your doctor if your acne is bad (IF YOU GET A BREAKOUT ONCE A MONTH DO NOT GET THIS IT DOES FUCK YOU UP THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT FUN)

KEPT THIS THREAD SHORT AND SIMPLE

PROOF IT WORKS...
BEFORE

View attachment 3224646
View attachment 3224645
AFTER
View attachment 3224649
Another water thread except you recommend shit tier cerave full of parabens