Lgd or rad? SARMS

J

jabaduk

Master
I’ve heard lgd cause bloat which is terrible on the other hand rad is bad for hairline, what’s ur experience with those SARMS? I don’t want neither bloat face or losing hair

I’ve heard lgd cause bloat which is terrible on the other hand rad is bad for hairline, what’s ur experience with those SARMS? I don’t want neither bloat face or losing hair
dont be a shut down faggot go natural. with carnivore diet.
never forget sarms or steroids your balls will shrink and the moment you stop cycling them you loose mucle mass and joint strength.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Lgd is better than rad overall

Lgd is better for muscle mass gains and rad for strenght gains

And rad is way more suppressive and risky in terms of hairloss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, zeshama, ItsOverCel and 2 others

rad mogs lgd are you like serious right now? the hair you lost will also come back @JackHanma and me got the best results on rad140

rad mogs lgd are you like serious right now? the hair you lost will also come back @JackHanma and me got the best results on rad140
I preferred LGD

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, lankcell and softlysoftly
To be fair though I was grinding my ass off on LGD and halfassing on RAD

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
In terms of results there is no much difference but in terms of suppression there is

dont be a shut down faggot go natural. with carnivore diet.
never forget sarms or steroids your balls will shrink and the moment you stop cycling them you loose mucle mass and joint strength.
I look like shit after 2 years of lifting tbh

I look like shit after 2 years of lifting tbh
man look you are going to look good on steroids and sarms but be real with yourself. you should be taking them years with no end like 40 years non stop cycling to maintain that look.
its going to burn a hole in your pocket
and its not good for u.

man look you are going to look good on steroids and sarms but be real with yourself. you should be taking them years with no end like 40 years non stop cycling to maintain that look.
and its not good for u.
How is that not good?

and its not good for u.
Also i don’t plan to live after hitting 30yo senseless tbh

Also i don’t plan to live after hitting 30yo senseless tbh
you look good but pp doesnt work anymore bro u dont get it?
leanmaxx is way too effective,easy,healthy and most of the time looks even better.
carnivore diet puts in constant ketosis (burn fat) high saturated animal fat boosts testo
and with moderate intensity training, cardio
you are going to look way sharper.

you look good but pp doesnt work anymore bro u dont get it?
leanmaxx is way too effective,easy,healthy and most of the time looks even better.
carnivore diet puts in constant ketosis (burn fat) high saturated animal fat boosts testo
and with moderate intensity training, cardio
you are going to look way sharper.
Why should i worry about pp when it’s not used to fuck foids

I've never gotten bloated from LGD - good lean gains and I love the cosmetic looks. I lost A LOT of hair just from 5 weeks of RAD. Stay away from RAD imo. Pic is me on my LGD cut

Attachments

• 9838D873-814C-4F8D-8D25-9A7329DBF34A.jpeg
    9838D873-814C-4F8D-8D25-9A7329DBF34A.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, zeshama and Tallooksmaxxer
I've never gotten bloated from LGD - good lean gains and I love the cosmetic looks. I lost A LOT of hair just from 5 weeks of RAD. Stay away from RAD imo. Pic is me on my LGD cut
What diet and roids you take besides sarms

ive done one steroid cycle but was only on LGD in that pic. My diet at the time was ground beef, poptarts, and whatever our frat chef whipped up (goyslop)

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
this is probably important to mention but btw, I have better muscle insertions/bellies/muscle building genetics than like 99% of people

ive done one steroid cycle but was only on LGD in that pic. My diet at the time was ground beef, poptarts, and whatever our frat chef whipped up (goyslop)
How the fuck did you build a steroid physique off LGD and eating random shit. What would you say contributed most to the muscle gain that others are not doing?

How the fuck did you build a steroid physique off LGD and eating random shit. What would you say contributed most to the muscle gain that others are not doing?
unironically genetics. I had a standout physique as a natural too. Tho will power is the next most important thing after genetics. I train much harder than everyone else in the gym and I've been consistent for years and years

unironically genetics. I had a standout physique as a natural too. Tho will power is the next most important thing after genetics. I train much harder than everyone else in the gym and I've been consistent for years and years
there’s no way that’s you. you literally have top tier muscle insertions. look at your fucking abs. this is not top 1% muscle insertions it’s top 0.01%

there’s no way that’s you. you literally have top tier muscle insertions. look at your fucking abs. this is not top 1% muscle insertions it’s top 0.01%
you can choose not to believe me if you dont want. heres another pic of me

Attachments

• IMG-7347.JPG
    IMG-7347.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
nigga took a physique pic in the middle of no where
lol it was in the middle of nowhere cuz at the time i had to fuck my gf in my car. was looking mad pumped up after

lol it was in the middle of nowhere cuz at the time i had to fuck my gf in my car. was looking mad pumped up after
narcy american psycho tier

jfl stop larping faggot

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
like i said bruh you dont gotta believe me if you dont want

Rad is more likely to nuke your hairline.

I did Rad 140. Only side I had was being very thirsty but it went away after a few days. My bench got up to 400 from 375

lol another fake natty larper.

LGD with a test base so you don’t feel like killing yourself throughout the cycle

I have taken LGD in the past and am now on my second RAD cycle. Both are good and I got no bloating from LGD and no hair loss from RAD. I think in terms of actual anabolic effects both are somewhat the same i would say. You muslces will look a bit fuller on LGD during the cycle.
I have to say, however, that neither component gave me any significant strength gains. And what I take is legit as far as I know (deus medical)

You did a simple test cycle? How long? What dosage? and how much did you lose/keep afterwards?

rad 140 doesn't cause any hairloss
the recovery of T levels are faster after rad
rad 140 builds more actual muscle and strength
rad 140 is overall more selective

I think the answer is obvious

if rad caused hairloss for you and lgd made you bloat, these weren't real sarms. Legit lgd doesn't cause facial bloating and rad doesn't affect hair

if rad caused hairloss for you and lgd made you bloat, these weren't real sarms. Legit lgd doesn't cause facial bloating and rad doesn't affect hair
Even people who bought rad140 from chemyo still saw hairloss, anabolic to androgenic ratio of it’s around 90:1 so it still can cause hairloss

rad fucked up my hair. ran it in 2018 or 2019 i think from irc.bio now science.bio (or shutdown?) Their stuff was legit

You did a simple test cycle? How long? What dosage? and how much did you lose/keep afterwards?
500 test for 20 weeks with tbol kickstart and anavar finish. Lost pretty much everything because I got depressed coming off gear and became a drug addict for a year and stopped lifting. Have since resumed and have a natural physique that is much more impressive than my physique before taking peds

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Germania