Liam Payne is Proof You Guys are Wrong about Life

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Well not just you, but also normies and society.

This guy had it all, he was a Chad to most women, goodlooking, fit, good height, white,
extremely famous, rich, mansion, cars, high social status etc.

Yet NONE of this ever brought him peace or happiness. Autopsy found numerous drugs in his system
and he took a hot pic with his gf like 20mins before killing himself.

Dude was female gaze maxxed, could have fucked many stacies, had it all and still had no substance, peace, joy or meaning in life.

This is why society is wrong, materialism, putting your worth in women, sex, money, vanity, drugs,
degeneracy, putting your esteem in your looks and how many women you slay can never
fullfil you. Dude achieved all that and still wasnt happy.

Until you find your own worth within, it is just like applying bandaids on a wound, will never solve the root issue.

• +1
Reactions: pinksoap, VolcelFTW and thebuffdon690
Until you find your own worth within, it is just like applying bandaids on a wound, will never solve the root issue.
no you're just a hindoo schizophrenic who trooned out and posts nothing but the dustiest bait for incels
'just think different thoughts broooo' yeah man with estrogen ahahahaha

when a woman/sex haver/celebrity ropes it's just a reminder of how You as zero-to-low value male have absolutely nothing to look forward to

this entire forum deserves death more than a random cumskin has been from 15 years ago. literally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, whotthehell, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
I thought it was a ritual sacrifice

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Latinolooksmaxxer
no you're just a hindoo schizophrenic who trooned out and posts nothing but the dustiest bait for incels
'just think different thoughts broooo' yeah man with estrogen ahahahaha

when a woman/sex haver/celebrity ropes it's just a reminder of how You as zero-to-low value male have absolutely nothing to look forward to

this entire forum deserves death more than a random cumskin has been from 15 years ago. literally.
when i was in UNI i had a purpose, I was doing my studies plus researching religion and growing spirituality, i didnt
even care for women which made me happy with or without them and they noticed that which made me even more attractive to them.

How am I a low value male?
- I literally have a couple of stem degrees and worked in my field at several big companies.
- Own my own home which everyone says is beautiful including doctors
-Im a multimillionaire at a young age.
-I was goodlooking when I was younger to people in my country and had a number of women interested in me
and they pursued me themselves.
- I was popular at one point and had many friends. But gave all of that up since im happier alone.

I am not a hindu and when I posted my slim younger pics online, most white people praised my looks
and one white girl even DM me and told me she loved my eyes, smile and skin colour and thought I
was a Native American and was surprised when I told her I was indian.

It is you guys who have nothing to look forward to since your God and entire worth is women and looks. I have a purpose and substance in life.

maybe he kiled himself cuz he wanted to be chad but is only chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, Sushifart, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
You hear about one chad sometimes killing himself

yet the other thosands of subhuman invisible men die daily

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, thebuffdon690 and Kao
when i was in UNI i had a purpose, I was doing my studies plus researching religion and growing spirituality, i didnt
even care for women which made me happy with or without them and they noticed that which made me even more attractive to them.

How am I a low value male?
- I literally have a couple of stem degrees and worked in my field at several big companies.
- Own my own home which everyone says is beautiful including doctors
-Im a multimillionaire at a young age.
-I was goodlooking when I was younger to people in my country and had a number of women interested in me
and they pursued me themselves.
- I was popular at one point and had many friends. But gave all of that up since im happier alone.

I am not a hindu and when I posted my slim younger pics online, most white people praised my looks
and one white girl even DM me and told me she loved my eyes, smile and skin colour and thought I
was a Native American and was surprised when I told her I was indian.

It is you guys who have nothing to look forward to since your God and entire worth is women and looks. I have a purpose and substance in life.
Always wonder how guys like you end up here

Always wonder how guys like you end up here
- Put on weight, lost hair, got depressed since i experienced
how terrible the world can be. This really killed my looks. I know since I am losing weight
and my hair is growing back and I can see my looks getting much better.
- I had women who liked me but a lot of haters due to my success at a young age, I let it get to
me and caused me to give up in life. Literally stopped taking care of myself.
- Grew up too soft, religlious, too nice, couldnt handle how ugly the world can be.
- Prefer white women, need to migrate, i dont like indian women.

He didnt have everything his career flopped (bound to happen with boybands only a few manage to outlive their bands run) and to cope he was doing lots of drugs which made him even more fucked up and non NT

Id be surprised if lets say Ronaldo suddenly roped, Liam Payne shit happened hundreds of times already

Last edited:
He was just low IQ. Glad he’s gone.

• Ugh..
Reactions: thebuffdon690
The true blackpill is not finding a htb+ girl you truly vibe with and haveing a peaceful family thats true happiness

• +1
Reactions: nuisance and thebuffdon690
tbh he could have had mental issues but I agree with your premise

He was literally having a threesome the day he died lol in his hotel doing drugs etc

Degeneracy will never fulfill you

• +1
Reactions: user123456
He was on the hedonic treadmill. Once you're rich and fucking a GL girl, you just want to be richer and fuck better looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer