Libido is bad for a man who wants to live a righteous life

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
My libido almost made me sin. I can't believe this. Why would I leave my girlfriend who is helping me in school and cares for me just because I find another girl attractive?

I am very angry right now. I will not lust and fall into temptation ever again, I promise this to the Lord.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, BrettyBoy, Drugs and 1 other person
Elaborate brag thread
300 lbs btw

Fuck I thought the same the other day. This fucking libido made me install tinder and chat with other girls even though I have a girlfriend!

Elaborate brag thread
300 lbs btw
298lbs I have lost weight already and never fall into temptation or watch explicit material brother. You must not sin and love god with all your heart

298lbs I have lost weight already and never fall into temptation or watch explicit material brother. You must not sin and love god with all your heart
PM pic of your gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
no way son i want no one to know to my identity or people I knows identities even if u are trusted
Ok fair enough. PM me a pic of her eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Fuck her u low t cunt. Ur gf would instantly cheat on a tiktok slayer. Consider her bodycount

watch your mouth you bitch

how do u download instagram images on phone?
Imagine thinking u will spend ur life with a used up slut. While u had the option to fuck attractive prime girl on the side.
Giphy

This is u simp-ing through life with MUH loyalty to used slut
Source

YOU ARE NOT ROMEO AND JULIET BITCH

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Imagine thinking u will spend ur life with a used up slut. While u had the option to fuck attractive prime girl on the side.
View attachment 197740

This is u simp-ing through life with MUH loyalty to used slut
View attachment 197741
YOU ARE NOT ROMEO AND JULIET BITCH
I might have to leave her just for the fact that I am trying to find a good pic of her eye area for @apollothegun gun to not get her roasted and I can't, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Why would I leave my girlfriend who is helping me in school and cares for me just because I find another girl attractive?
Sorta same
Thinkin' 'bout leaving