Libido is positively correlated to the amount of IOIs you get

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
No IOIs = low mood = low libido

When you feel desired, you want to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
U just made that the fuck up lol there are a million sexually frustrated virgins on here

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, fuse, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
bullcrap of the day

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
so you are saying more depressed you are, the more horny you get.. interesting
No however too many "ioi" bored me and lowered my libido, a little less made it more interesting

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Real I get lots of looks from the ladies on nofap :soy:

• +1
I think there might be some truth to this. When i was incel there were times where I would only masturbate once every few days and there were times where it was just once a week or two. The days I did masturbate it would only be once or twice at most.

But now when I have a partner I have sex 3 to 4 times a day, every day. I wake up with boners and I'm less stressed and more horny in general.

It could be as simple as when you get female attention it lowers stress and high stress lowers your libido.

• +1
I think there might be some truth to this. When i was incel there were times where I would only masturbate once every few days and there were times where it was just once a week or two. The days I did masturbate it would only be once or twice at most.

But now when I have a partner I have sex 3 to 4 times a day, every day. I wake up with boners and I'm less stressed and more horny in general.

It could be as simple as when you get female attention it lowers stress and high stress lowers your libido.
Similar experience when I hit a rough patch few years back