Lies? Manlet curry claims to slay

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
inza9vc4y0v11-png.65228

Wtf, bullshit?

He brags about being a degenerate, at the same time claiming to be Islamic. Definitely a lie.

Just be a balding Indian janitor.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and spark
Pure delusion. Balding and a manlet framecel.

Nice try rajesh

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Never_Began
He brags about being a degenerate, at the same time claiming to be Islamic. Definitely a lie.
Aren't they allowed to defile western etc. Sluts etc.?

Im muslim...

Thats just some shit racist, right-winger say on the internet lol...

In no way, shape or form is that Islamically Permissable...

Idk where you got that from!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Sure, they can. If they want to get stoned, I mean. Degeneracy is impermissible, whether it is a female or male doing it, doesn't matter. Islam does not discriminate when it comes to degeneracy.

Im muslim...

Thats just some shit racist, right-winger say on the internet lol...

In no way, shape or form is that Islamically Permissable...

Idk where you got that from!

Are you Islamic as well? Based. I say "Islamic" because "Muslim" translates to "mutaqin" which means "fully submitted to God." And obviously nobody has been able to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Sure, they can. If they want to get stoned, I mean. Degeneracy is impermissible, whether it is a female or male doing it, doesn't matter. Islam does not discriminate when it comes to degeneracy.

Are you Islamic as well? Based. I say "Islamic" because "Muslim" translates to "mutaqin" which means "fully submitted to God." And obviously nobody has been able to do this.
Muslim youth don't take their religion seriously, unfortunately. Stuff like that is common no matter how much we abhor it

@extreme-overthinker whats happening here?

Muslim youth don't take their religion seriously, unfortunately. Stuff like that is common no matter how much we abhor it

All the more reason to not use the term "Muslim." Fucking degeneracy is spreading everywhere.

AsianLaugh

You see a lot of crap like this on TRP.

Haven't been there in months but same old song and dance every day from these frauding curries/camels.

Dude i am 5'2 and i get hella pussy bruh i am somalian living in refugee camp hella neck for da gang shieeeet i am da captain now