LIFE AROUND ME IS TRUE RAGEFUEL I CAN'T GO OUTSIDE ANYMORE

fuckfack

fuckfack

Iron
FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!

I CAN'T STAND HOW MUCH PEOPLE AROUND ME CAN SOMEHOW GET FROM RELATIONSHIP TO RELATIONSHIP AND EVEN FUGLY GIRLS ARE GETTING GUYS THAT ARE AT LEAST MY MID LEVELS! IF NOT HIGHER!!

I GENUIELY GET HURT SEEING HOW THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WORKS AGAINST ME TO FUCK MY MENTAL UP!

Is there a way out of this misery? I can't stand seeing people having what I can't get while doing 3x less to improve in their life...

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Clqs
You are non NT, maybe go outside and socialize incel?

You are non NT, maybe go outside and socialize incel?
Where do you find people who want to socialize?

Tried everything and connections with these people usually ends up being short lived, or chicks friendzoning you cuz they had someone else catching their eye whole time.

Not being able to form meaningful and long lasting connections also counts as non NT boyo

Also the short lived connections and friend zoning probably come from you being high inhib, uninteresting and ugly (submtn):forcedsmile:

Not being able to form meaningful and long lasting connections also counts as non NT boyo

Also the short lived connections and friend zoning probably come from you being high inhib, uninteresting and ugly (submtn):forcedsmile:
-No one really wants to expand their friends group, or take care of them anymore
-You are autist bruh girls being taken means you ugly
What a normie gay ass shit, what this site has come to that I have to share this space with such ppl

Last edited: