LIFE AS A CHADLITE FRESHER IN UK

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
went out clubbing this week.

made out with two girls on wednesday.
started dancing with a htb for like 10 mins, then i saw a prettier girl and moved onto her.
I started dancing with that prettier girl. I only made out with her after 30 minutes of dancing. I stayed and danced with her for 2 hours total. kissed so many times.
When she left cus her friend had puked, I made my way around the club, and saw the first htb I was dancing with.
Bitch was dancing with another dude, a htn, fuck. I looked at them for a bit but I don't think they had kissed yet. They weren't dancing sensually enough.
So being the POS that I am, I pulled upto that girl, next to the dude she was dancing with, then I smiled and showed her the L. Literally. L on my forehead like that fortnite dance.
When she saw me she seemed so jolly and exclaimed "OOhhh it's you!!", and came towards me while dancing, leaving htn homie dancing by himself JFL :lul:.
I took her to the dancefloor, all while seeing my htn homie death-staring me from the corner of my eye.
It only took 3 mins for me to intiate the kiss with her. Obviously it worked and then we made out until 3 am.

Last night was pretty sick too but i kinda fumbled.
I went to a party with my friend's female blonde friend who is beautiful (i'll call her Emma)
Apparently she had a crush one of my friend's other friends (not me :cry:).
Our friend group, including Emma, danced in a circle for quite some time, but I was actually trying to pull girls here. I got so much eye contact + smiling with Emma (as i always try to with attractive girls), and she even moved next to me in the circle at one point. Idk but i felt uncomfortable cus my best friend (who has a crush on her) was dancing with us in the circle, so I left after 2 mins.
As I left, I went scouting for girls. I started dancing with another group of 5 above average-looking girls. They accepted me and happily danced with me in a flirty manner because I was drunk and my dancing skills hence were through the roof. I could see Emma staring at me from the other circle. That made me so happy that I started dancing and smiling even more. I also gave fistbumps to my friends in the other circle while maintaining the most attractive smile I could, cus I knew Emma was watching.
Anyway, Emma wasn't leaving the old circle, so I went "fuck it", found another attractive girl out of desperation, danced with her for 5 mins and then we started making out. I hope Emma didn't see tbh, because she would have thought that she herself was out of my league if I were settling for these less attractive girls...

I then spotted a beautiful spanish girl. I tried dancing with her but she gave me the middle finger (while smiling also wtf?). So I picked up the signal and left.
My friends and Emma had already left by that point.

As the night ended, I acted all sad and depressed next to the other girls that just came out of the club. I told them "my girlfirend danced with another guy tonight. she was my first kiss, i feel sick now". And they all felt so bad for me and told me I didn't have to worry because I could get any girl I wanted blabla. The security lady even gave me a starburst from her pocket and told me I was "so cute" 🤮.

I went with the huge group of people to mcdonalds after. Over there, just outside, I see that beautiful spanish girl from earlier with her friends. One of her friends calls me by my name (idk how she remembered it, i only met her in a club a whole ass week ago). I go up to the Spanish friend group, 5 girls, one gay guy. They start asking me how I'm doing blabla, then I start speaking spanish. They're like "OMG ur spanish" and I said "nah I'm joking, I'm french". And they were like "OMGG". So I looked at the beautiful one who flipped me off earlier and said "why are you being so nice all of a sudden??". I told her friends: "she was giving me the middle finger earlier". They all laughed hysterically, and beautiful spanish girl blushed. The gay guy said "it's her way of flirting dude", so I looked at her and she looked at me with a awkwardly cute smile, still blushing. So then I laughed and we spoke about something else blabla. As I left and said goodbye, I heard her shout "Adios mi [inaudible]". I turned back and all the friend group was looking at me, laughing and smiling, and she put her hand in front of her mouth, and acted flirty but also awkward.

Got into McDonald's, pulled up to the machine to order. Looked at these two very pretty girls (one htb, one was borderline stacylite but if i call her stacylite yall won't believe me, like in my last thread), and I asked them if they wanted to take a puff out of "my J" (a leaflet that I rolled up to make a huge cylindrical shape :lul:). They laughed and we started talking. Being the pick-me boy that I am, i told them that my gf cheated on me tonight and that she was my first kiss, and that I had only kissed one girl in my life. To which one of them answered "I can make it two if you want" laughs, then her friend said "I'll make it three" laughs and they smiled. I laugh it off cus I was kinda sobered up and no way did I want to kiss girls in a mcdonalds. There is also a chance they were joking too, so i didnt want to be fooled. After that, they wanted to take a selfie with me, then they asked for my snap, and said flirty stuff. One of them wanted to compare hand sizes so i knew what was up. Little did I know that one of the girls' boyfriend was just next to me the whole time WTFFF. I feel so fucking bad for him.

Now I have options for my next slays. I'm 100% to get that spanish girl if we go to the same club tonight. Same for the girls at mcdonalds.

I cucked two guys I am such a piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 31238, Tr0ubLe and 9 others
Reminds my of autistic PUA sites like 10 years ago. You can go there with your diary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissArms, ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
Why havent you fucked yet?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dbs and pneumocystosis
Why havent you fucked yet
because non nt and I don't like being pushy about the subject. all my slays were at parties also so they don't really mean anything. I don't think I need sex rn, like I get so much enjoyment out of making out with girls that sex barely crosses my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Chadlite ↦ i had only kissed one girl in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, zeek, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 2 others
You made a thread without posting your pic wOw

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Autism Awareness Day GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 22623
Good stuff son, keep cucking the British chavs

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and pneumocystosis
Enjoy it dude, I went southampton uni pulled many girls as it’s their first time off daddy’s leash…

Best years of your life, gets so much worse after uni finishes

• Love it
UPDATE: SPANISH GIRL'S FRIEND FOUND MY INSTA AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO TO SPANISH GIRL'S PLACE TONIGHT WITH THEM!
I SAW THE MESSAGE TOO LATE IM NOW ON CAMPUS FUCKING HELL. ANYWAY IM GONNA PARTY HARD AND PULL LETSGOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 14392, Xangsane and 2 others
mon pote, you are not chadlite bro you are htn and fraud in pics on this forum for a boost from some users.

I don't say this be mean, but just honest. You are a virgin and need to go to the gym and start getting laid if you want to ascend. Can't just blame it on your non-nt. Even autists in your position are fucking.

Kissing girls in uni especaily while drunk is the bare minimum, not an achievement.

If you are saying you just enjoy kissing and not thinking about sex it's because you've deluded yourself into low expectations. Now that you are an adult, women want a man not a little boy. You have work to do. Your stories are nice, but you are over the top with this, if you're going to write a diary about something it should be a real achievement like fucking or dating or real action you are taking to improve, for example your teeth whitening thread. Don't take this as an attack, but you have work to do and this crazy non-sense won't help you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Pharmaceutic, Xangsane and 3 others
@Manletmachine Crazy how different our freshers was lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
I pulled upto that girl, next to the dude she was dancing with, then I smiled and showed her the L. Literally. L on my forehead like that fortnite dance.
"Muh masculine frame" "Muh rizz" "Muh NT" LOLLLLL GT*OH with that bullcrap Chad can be goofy and will still AMOG a normie to hell and back mercilessly. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
"Muh masculine frame" "Muh rizz" "Muh NT" LOLLLLL GT*OH with that bullcrap Chad can be goofy and will still AMOG a normie to hell and back mercilessly. Brutal
It’s Chad or nothing in 2022 :feelswah:

Little did I know that one of the girls' boyfriend was just next to me the whole time WTFFF
lifefuel of the gods

can't imagine the dopamine rush you got from this jfl

mirin low inhibition tbh

mon pote, you are not chadlite bro you are htn and fraud in pics on this forum for a boost from some users.

I don't say this be mean, but just honest. You are a virgin and need to go to the gym and start getting laid if you want to ascend. Can't just blame it on your non-nt. Even autists in your position are fucking.

Kissing girls in uni especaily while drunk is the bare minimum, not an achievement.

If you are saying you just enjoy kissing and not thinking about sex it's because you've deluded yourself into low expectations. Now that you are an adult, women want a man not a little boy. You have work to do. Your stories are nice, but you are over the top with this, if you're going to write a diary about something it should be a real achievement like fucking or dating or real action you are taking to improve, for example your teeth whitening thread. Don't take this as an attack, but you have work to do and this crazy non-sense won't help you.
he is chadlite

The dichotomy between you and me is unreal.

*I actually approach in bars/clubs and get humiliating rejections. Over and over again.

*0 matches on any dating app in uni town

*Social circle is not an option because I am mentally retarded.

What I'm supposed to do at this point?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and pneumocystosis
I hate women.

The dichotomy between you and me is unreal.

*I actually approach in bars/clubs and get humiliating rejections. Over and over again.

*0 matches on any dating app in uni town

*Social circle is not an option because I am mentally retarded.

What I'm supposed to do at this point?
Come home to incels.is and focus on copes and last resort dating strategies (mail order brides and dumpster diving)

because non nt and I don't like being pushy about the subject. all my slays were at parties also so they don't really mean anything. I don't think I need sex rn, like I get so much enjoyment out of making out with girls that sex barely crosses my mind
I never asked.
I just did.
Worked every fuxxxx time.

• Woah
Nice flex bro, relatable tbh.

Update

• +1
didn’t pull the spanish girl cus i haven’t seen her since.
Have only seen the first htb i got with, and she was kissing another htn in the club like a week ago.
I have moved on. I am about to get a girlfriend. Clubbing is no longer for me lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax