Life as a subhuman is bleak

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
I literally cannot continue to cope. When you are a subhuman incel, and on top of that an autist, life is not worth living.

I dont enjoy any of my hobbies, nothing brings me pleasure, i dont even get horny or masturbate.

If something happens to put me in a bad mood, my mind immediately turns to suicide.

The only thing I know is real, is that I can bite-the-bullet and try to cope with my existence, or just kms and get it all over with.

Its a joke, an absolute joke to continue living a truecel existence, and I dont know whether to laugh or cry

It is not worth the effort to stay alive when nothing will come of it

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1774 and 11 others
Same I literally can't even jerk off anymore or have the urge too. Losing interest in stuff I had real passions in, etc. Legit don't even know what to do next. The only reason I would can't kms is because of the pain it would inflict on my family since they;ve already been through alot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, IndianJock and Butthurt Dweller
Do not kill yourself brother, there's always beta-buxxing.

suicide is not the option, my friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, IndianJock, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Bruh

just be 2 meter theory

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Butthurt Dweller and BigBoy
The curse of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LordNorwood, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Sucks to see you write this man but its also hard to try and come up with something to say. I think at the end of the day the singular question is "is existence worth it?" and that answer may very well be different for everyone. I could see myself at some point coming to the conclusion that it isn't and roping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 2846 and Butthurt Dweller
lifefuel but maybe since we're lowering our life's value so low to the point where were willing to take it we might as well try any and everything that might make us better (obv not harming others LOL)

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
idontcareanymoremaxxing

• +1
lifefuel but maybe since we're lowering our life's value so low to the point where were willing to take it we might as well try any and everything that might make us better (obv not harming others LOL)
Rodger

the final cope

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Ruby
he is 6'8 and a NBA superstar.
Boyo, rn i give 0 fucks. The bloody rush adrelanine making me wonder if ill stay alive or nah after gym buffed my testo levels to sky, i am a motherfuckeing confident ass masc man rn. Sorry english im monkey br

Boyo, rn i give 0 fucks. The bloody rush adrelanine making me wonder if ill stay alive or nah after gym buffed my testo levels to sky, i am a motherfuckeing confident ass masc man rn. Sorry english im monkey br
Wtf?

Bro just realized ur name is butt hurt dweller
Lmao u understand :lul:
butt hurt dwellerXD
Im black boyo btw nice to meet u

• JFL
I hope you're feeling better today.

DISCLAIMER' I'm up to meet up with any UK cel and make them my homies.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
same here. hate my life 😞

• So Sad