Life as a woman is on tutorial mode

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Sphinx
Water thread but I just felt like making it after seeing before and after pictures of e-girls with and without makeup. If I was born a girl I would literally just wear the e-girl makeup (literally takes ltb’s to htb and tbh I find it attractive)

Without (chopped warning):
IMG 1119

With:
IMG 1118

Then start posting on social media and build a legion of simps in no time flat. Retarded simps would send me money for no reason (literally happens to my sister jfl), dudes trying to take me on expensive dates, chads and rich famous niggas in my DMs. I would then build my brand and start doing brand deals and sponsorships and also start streaming. Then maybe make a of and make millions the first few weeks :feelshmm:. And all of this is not to mention how easy life would be irl lol, literally tutorial mode. But, still, even knowing how easy life is for women, if I could go back and choose to be born as a male or female, I would still choose to be born a man 10 times outta 10 (and if you wouldn’t you’re a faggot lol but I can almost understand).

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Shycel
Water thread but I just felt like making it after seeing before and after pictures of e-girls with and without makeup. If I was born a girl I would literally just wear the e-girl makeup (literally takes ltb’s to htb and tbh I find it attractive)

View attachment 3076932

With:
View attachment 3076930

And then start posting on social media and build a legion of simps in no time flat. Retarded simps would send me money for no reason (literally happens to my sister jfl), dudes trying to take me on expensive dates, chads and rich famous niggas in my DMs. I would then build my brand and start doing brand deals and sponsorships and also start streaming. Then maybe make a of and make millions the first few weeks :feelshmm:. And all of this is not to mention how easy life would be irl lol, literally tutorial mode. But, still, even knowing how easy life is for women, if I could go back and choose to be born as a male or female, I would still choose to be born a man 10 times outta 10 (and if you wouldn’t you’re a faggot lol but I can almost understand).
IMG 5117

ascension just a makeup away :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, tyronechadmax and Vetar
ascension just a makeup away :feelswah:
So very true, and women have the audacity to call a man ugly when they’re wearing 4 pounds of makeup and fake lashes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MrBossMan

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 3076932

With:
View attachment 3076930

Then start posting on social media and build a legion of simps in no time flat. Retarded simps would send me money for no reason (literally happens to my sister jfl), dudes trying to take me on expensive dates, chads and rich famous niggas in my DMs. I would then build my brand and start doing brand deals and sponsorships and also start streaming. Then maybe make a of and make millions the first few weeks :feelshmm:. And all of this is not to mention how easy life would be irl lol, literally tutorial mode. But, still, even knowing how easy life is for women, if I could go back and choose to be born as a male or female, I would still choose to be born a man 10 times outta 10 (and if you wouldn’t you’re a faggot lol but I can almost understand).
We can all LARP and do all of that through AI in 2024

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
whats new,

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Literally, how do you possibly fail at life if you're at least LTB? :forcedsmile: