Life as an ugly male

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
Sometimes I get randomly ragged on by strangers who I have never even met just because of my looks.

And for all the others who are not so confrontative I’m that person who they feel kind of sorry for and being secretly glad deep down that they’re not ‘that guy’.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Aero, Abhorrence and 16 others
Sometimes I get randomly ragged on by strangers who I have never even met just because of my looks.

And for all the others who are not so confrontative I’m that person who they feel kind of sorry for and being secretly glad deep down that they’re not ‘that guy’.
These are the things that can make a person become evil.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Sprinkles, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Born,
Eat food
Shit out food
Do this till old age or roping age
Death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer, morbidlymorbid and 4 others
1926697_xVHhrBf.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer, morbidlymorbid and 4 others
@Tabula Rasa If you were to be honest how ugly are you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Aero, JohnDoe and 4 others
subhuman facially, I’ve just had years of negative reinforcement and experiences.
I asked because sometimes someone pities himself and says he is subhuman even when he is not. And he is belittled who really is

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I asked because sometimes someone pities himself and says he is subhuman even when he is not. And he is belittled who really is
A lot of teenagers and fakecels on here. There’s definitely a difference between someone who’s just Blackpilled and functions decently in society and incels who are just complete and utter failures.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, chincel11, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
invisiblemaxx

• +1
A lot of teenagers and fakecels on here. There’s definitely a difference between someone who’s just Blackpilled and functions decently in society and incels who are just complete and utter failures.
That's true, and you can usually tell by the writing style as well

• +1
What are you planning to do in the future?

• +1
Thoughts on Gwen hentai?

• Love it
'what's wrong with your eyes'
'did you see his eyes'
'you look tired'

are ones i get often. i have permanent hollow eye bags.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Darkeningstar and Tabula Rasa

• +1
I cannot describe how much it wrecked my self esteem being obese until 18. I’m 95% sure I would’ve never been on this forum if my mom taught me the right eating habits.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Tabula Rasa
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Tabula Rasa

Relatable

• +1
I cannot describe how much it wrecked my self esteem being obese until 18. I’m 95% sure I would’ve never been on this forum if my mom taught me the right eating habits.
Same even if become lean my self esteem will still be low asf all because of my mother implementing her obese eating habits onto me from early age which lead to me to years negative reinforment and bullying its crazy how different life would be if I wasn't obese majority of my childhood and teen years.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Same even if become lean my self esteem will still be low asf all because of my mother implementing her obese eating habits onto me from early age which lead to me to years negative reinforment and bullying its crazy how different life would be if I wasn't obese majority of my childhood and teen years.
It’s even more blackpilling if you look at studies. 83% of kids who grew up fat and lose the weight will gain it back within 5 years. Eating habits are for life

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
I was never overweight or obese but same, no way I would have ever joined incel forums or became incel if my ignorant mom didn’t put me in a garbage school where the average IQ was 75

subhuman facially, I’ve just had years of negative reinforcement and experiences.
Same, I’ve also had cunts randomly start shit with me when I’m out, usually old faggot boomers

• +1
It’s even more blackpilling if you look at studies. 83% of kids who grew up fat and lose the weight will gain it back within 5 years. Eating habits are for life
Yh that's brutal I genuinely get most my dopamine from food which makes it incredibly hard to stick to a calorie deficit I literally think about food every second of the day

• +1
Yh that's brutal I genuinely get most my dopamine from food which makes it incredibly hard to stick to a calorie deficit I literally think about food every second of the day
I’ve been said this. I would rather eat nothing than eat healthy plain food like tuna and salads. It doesn’t make my belly full same way fast food does. It’s so fucked.

also you started following me before you repped my post Nigga. Get to work.

• JFL
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
I’ve been said this. I would rather eat nothing than eat healthy plain food like tuna and salads. It doesn’t make my belly full same way fast food does. It’s so fucked.

also you started following me before you repped my post Nigga. Get to work.
I hate opening tiktok or Instagram seeing a nigger munch down on some raising canes and wing stop next second I open up door dash or ubereats and completely forget am on a diet tbh sugar free sodas help me alot to kill those cravings idc if that shit increases my chance of cancer with those ingredients they be putting in that shit is a cheat code.

• +1
same i geniunely want to rope because i see no future for myself i used to think roping was cucked but now i think its the logical conclusion people like us can come to because the other option is live as a hiki rotter looked down upon by everyone for decades
hiki rotters are severely depressed i doubt they enjoy life because the life they live is unnatural as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Tabula Rasa

IMG 1249

Knife , guns

6’5
same i geniunely want to rope because i see no future for myself i used to think roping was cucked but now i think its the logical conclusion people like us can come to because the other option is live as a hiki rotter looked down upon by everyone for decades
hiki rotters are severely depressed i doubt they enjoy life because the life they live is unnatural as fuck