Life as an ugly subhuman truecel is impossible.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Had a 1 hour discussion with a psychiatrist about this today and he kept arguing with me that your value as a human isn't defined in looks/money/status.

I told him life is over unless you are good-looking/rich/popular. fucking over.

why can't normies accept reality? I hate doctors, they don't know shit about how life works.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I hate this worthless life so fucking much

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblameelijah
I got incredibly lucky so I’m no longer an incel but I feel your pain. I hate being me so much. I’m still sub5. Even with gf you never get the same respect as if you were chad. That goes for everyone

he told me he isn't sure whether he wants to put me on meds, but he will discuss this with my therapist.

idk honestly. anti-depressants are for normie-cucks with non-existant problems. They only help women with small issues.

how will they help a truecel subhuman like me? they wont

He is right. He is right in the sense that the defined value can be defined differently and you should not be surprised if the so-called 'Normies' continue to regard it in other ways. How did you react at the time?

I got incredibly lucky so I’m no longer an incel but I feel your pain. I hate being me so much. I’m still sub5. Even with gf you never get the same respect as if you were chad. That goes for everyone
its only a matter of time before they leave your or you get disrespected to the point you are forced to leave them.

I had this with the stacylite I dated in 2019. Things seemed good for my future, yet she ditched me out of nowhere and started fucking a different guy 1 week later.

It's never your girl when you are subhuman, only your turn.

Had a 1 hour discussion with a psychiatrist about this today and he kept arguing with me that your value as a human isn't defined in looks/money/status.

I told him life is over unless you are good-looking/rich/popular. fucking over.

why can't normies accept reality? I hate doctors, they don't know shit about how life works.
because he's low iq.

Med school is for 100iq niggers (their exams are literally , fill-in the blanks tier and multiple choice ) with loving parents (locked behind giga nigger amount of money needed from tuition and 8 years mini of giga expenses with no income)

So, most doctors are actually clueless, they don't read the scientific literature, aren't up to date with journals.

It is definitely very much confirmed that IQ mostly and then and only then looks are the only predictors of life success and happiness.

Most normies just go to cuckrapy for faster :bluepill: midwit copium conclusions, not for actual solutions to actual psychological problems

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston