Life changing tips from me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
1. Never show weakness to anyone whether it be gf, foids, friends, acquitances and even family members/parents(jeaslousy and resentment in strong in familial relationship)
2. When you have to be open or vulnerable because sometimes it is inevitable you will have to downplay it in two ways either make it seems effortless or turn it into funny silly thing.
3. Telling your problems unless to professionals wouldn’t solve the problems most of the time. Alternatively, you can still use CHATGPT 4 or other AI for life problem solving or personal therapy. Have IRL friends for social connections and growth. Use .org for banger content like this. 👍

These tips alone will get you further than fake gurus selling courses.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, Enlil and pentamogged9000
all of my relationships ended because i got too comfortable and started complaining

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
all of my relationships ended because i got too comfortable and started complaining
Yeah same friends, gf, family

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil and pentamogged9000
He who fights by the sword, he f*****g dies by it,

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
1. Never show weakness to anyone whether it be gf, foids, friends, acquitances and even family members/parents(jeaslousy and resentment in strong in familial relationship)
2. When you have to be open or vulnerable because sometimes it is inevitable you will have to downplay it in two ways either make it seems effortless or turn it into funny silly thing.
1. Do you mean don't show jealousy/resentment?
2.Joke but don't open up?

1. Do you mean don't show jealousy/resentment?
2.Joke but don't open up?
1. don’t show your traumas, most fear, bad health, hurt’s feelings.
2. If foids ask you something very personal just make it light and make it funny. Don’t try to get sympathy when you heard Awwww, I am sorry for you(actually translation my pussy so dried can’t believed he’s like that), you know it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, iam good boy and robtical
3. Telling your problems unless to professionals wouldn’t solve the problems most of the time. Alternatively, you can still use CHATGPT 4 or other AI for life problem solving or personal therapy. Have IRL friends for social connections and growth. Use .org for banger content like this. 👍

These tips alone will get you further than fake gurus selling courses.
The life changing thing that happen to me i i rot every day i still have many friends lol

1. don’t show your traumas, most fear, bad health, hurt’s feelings.
2. If foids ask you something very personal just make it light and make it funny. Don’t try to get sympathy when you heard Awwww, I am sorry for you(actually translation my pussy so dried can’t believed he’s like that), you know it’s over.
1. Yes, legit. Show positive emotions(not too mch) and anger. Try to negotiate deals which solve the situation instead of whine to the person.
2. Hard tbh. Most posts here are that. Ppl seeking validation/sympathy.

1. Yes, legit. Show positive emotions(not too mch) and anger. Try to negotiate deals which solve the situation instead of whine to the person.
2. Hard tbh. Most posts here are that. Ppl seeking validation/sympathy.
read my first post again

• +1
Reactions: robtical