Life doesnt get better after 18 (cope destroyed)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
When i was 15 i thought when i turned 18 id have a car fuck these bitches and just live the chad life till i have to settle down or some shit. “Ill get drunk go to parties and get laid broooooooo” , after turning 18 ive had sex like once maybe twice max and one of them had stdss

Turning 18 sounds good till bills start smacking. Also trust me u wont get any more bitches than you do now. If anything, less cause now you cant meet people at school (unless you attend college)

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Most messages i get is from bots or from random thots on my snapchat story (idk how to mute these notifs)
IMG 3956

Pretty much my only source of female interaction is the 1 or 2 ltbs i match with a day and even then i get ghosted.

Its over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, Nihonz9 and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
No 18 for ur bones

• +1
Reactions: mfk and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
who said it magically got better at 18?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
who said it magically got better at 18?
idk niggers here say shit like "muh bro ur only 15 bro ur gonna magically grow a fucking skull frame and height bro trust me"
i guess u have to be retarded to fall for this but still

Im 16!

• +1
Reactions: dravidchad
idk niggers here say shit like "muh bro ur only 15 bro ur gonna magically grow a fucking skull frame and height bro trust me"
i guess u have to be retarded to fall for this but still
op is a retard anyway as ive seen from his previous threads about blasting supplements but yeah i dont even know why i interact with some of these nigger atp, 5k posts minimum or ur ignored

i disagree tbh, it's pretty fun if you actually have a passion or something you're working towards and aren't below MTN or non NT obviously

When i was 15 i thought when i turned 18 id have a car fuck these bitches and just live the chad life till i have to settle down or some shit. “Ill get drunk go to parties and get laid broooooooo” , after turning 18 ive had sex like once maybe twice max and one of them had stdss

Turning 18 sounds good till bills start smacking. Also trust me u wont get any more bitches than you do now. If anything, less cause now you cant meet people at school (unless you attend college)

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Most messages i get is from bots or from random thots on my snapchat story (idk how to mute these notifs)
View attachment 3238596
Pretty much my only source of female interaction is the 1 or 2 ltbs i match with a day and even then i get ghosted.

Its over tbh
Should have believed in yourself so you would grow bones , well to late know might just do a school shooting 😔

Work consumes you...........

What makes you think you deserve pussy at 18? Just for existing? Are you retarded?

What makes you think you deserve pussy at 18? Just for existing? Are you retarded?
Bro thinks on his 18th bday bitches r just gonna come flying at him 😭😭

View attachment 3238596

Its over tbh
Reality is when ur an adult u have to build the life u wnt. U have to put urself out the to create friends and find foids. Im in my late 20s now and having the time of my life. U just are in the phase every man reaches at some point where they realise they have to create the life they want. Wont meet girls passively through school like when u where younger and same goes for friends.

View attachment 3238596

Its over tbh
You've got bills at your own house at 18

Or parents making you pay?