Life ends the first time you post a pic here

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
I literally feel overwhelmed.

My pics are in pimeyes reverse search and Google images and I literally can't cope with reality atm.

I cried and my tears felt down when I saw that. I'm here since 2019 (this is my second account) and reality doesn't feel good now.

I was at lookism too. Please, users of this site... Take my advice: don't post a fucking picture of you here, not even at PMs. Some users posted my pics without my consent.

Imagine they find my threads and discover me talking about things like graping...

I'm not like this in reality, I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing here and why did I discover the BP and PSL world. I know that BP is just reality but I can't handle it and this site overwhelmed me and fucked my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, russwestbrook, greycel and 11 others
Meanwhile forum users have been begging for years to private the forum

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001

My pics are in pimeyes reverse search and Google images and I literally can't cope with reality atm.

I cried and my tears felt down when I saw that. I'm here since 2019 (this is my second account) and reality doesn't feel good now.

I was at lookism too. Please, users of this site... Take my advice: don't post a fucking picture of you here, not even at PMs. Some users posted my pics without my consent.

Imagine they find my threads and discover me talking about things like graping...

I'm not like this in reality, I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing here and why did I discover the BP and PSL world. I know that BP is just reality but I can't handle it and this site overwhelmed me and fucked my life.
What about just leaving the site and move on with life?

• +1
Reactions: watah, nope, halloweed and 1 other person

Nigga fucking cried? Fr? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: watah
been telling niggas
dont post ur fuckin pics

• +1
Reactions: watah and Cutecel2001
What about just leaving the site and move on with life?
If only I had a life... If pics are here I couldnt get a job. Imagine if they can find my pics here with just 10 seconds of pimeyes

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
If only I had a life... If pics are here I couldnt get a job. Imagine if they can find my pics here with just 10 seconds of pimeyes
They won’t though bro stop being so paranoid

It's not like you're a convicted felon, hell from what I've heard that doesn't even stop people from becoming president if in not mistaken. Don't sweat it, there's always a way, hit the gym, take care of your appearance and so forth, with time your face won't show up on Google/pimeye as your face has changed to the point of not being recognised.

No job is gonna do a deep dive down your past, even then you have other options like being self employed

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, lemonnz and Cutecel2001
Sounds like ur very high inhib and have anxiety, you’ll be fine saar

• +1
Reactions: Acion
people here are snakes and backstab without thought. it's like high school. srs.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Cutecel2001
people here are snakes and backstab without thought. it's like high school. srs.
Probably because most of the users here are unfortunately in High School.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Niklaus Mikaelson

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape

Dude who is actually gonna pimeyes you though

Just DM a mod and pay for it to get removed
That's what Arvid did with his entire online presence here

You might have to provide some proof that it is you though

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001

But even after they get deleted make sure you always remember this feeling you have right now

This happened when you don't act prudently

Next time you want to do the "cool" thing/ thing everybody else is doing.. make sure you think rationally and not emotionally

This will be your permanent fate in a lot of things in life
Next time you are angry at somebody, don't hit him or you will PERMANENTLY be affected from the arrest (unless he wants to kill you)

Next time it's easier to make fun of somebody because others are (don't because that person might self harm or kill themselves and it will be on you)

I haven't even released my pics but I think I've only said kys once before.
Even affirmations of "kill yourself" will get normalised in ones mind, and when life tips them over they might commit

Never do anything negative in this life bro

And fuck off out of here. The more you stay, the more you become lenient with acting negatively

This place will ruin your life quality for these measly 100 years on this Earth

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and AlbinoMaxxer
Who do you remember from lookism.net aren’t u only 22 did u join PSL when u were 16/17?