Life expectancy for people with Aspergers/high functioning autism is lower than in the poorest country in the world

D

Deleted member 16677

aspie

One of the most important investigations of recent years revealed that average life expectancy of a person with severe autism is 39.5 years, rising to only 58 years for those with high-functioning autism, or Asperger syndrome.

vs Burundi (poorest country): 62 years

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Wallenberg, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
non-NT = less likely to survive

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16677
Autism is a massive handicap that can't be fixed. You're rejected from women, friendships and even jobs because of the way you were born. Autistic people are roping like crazy. Especially the men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shave, Erik-Jón, Gaia262 and 1 other person
We are going to be in Incellah in 20 years! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
@Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @Stopping@Nothing19 @stevielake

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Growth Plate
ITS SO FUCKINH OVER :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

One of the most important investigations of recent years revealed that average life expectancy of a person with severe autism is 39.5 years, rising to only 58 years for those with high-functioning autism, or Asperger syndrome.

I see it as a win.

Autism is a massive handicap that can't be fixed. You're rejected from women, friendships and even jobs because of the way you were born. Autistic people are roping like crazy. Especially the men.
I'm officially diagnosed and don't have any of these issues.

functioning in social situations isn't an inherent skill, it's just learned through exposure, not a single women rejects you for autism, they don't give a shit as long as you're not an ugly freak that's exclusively into spotting trains or taking pictures of trucks on the highway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 21166, Growth Plate and 4 others
ah vai tomar no teu cu

I'm officially diagnosed and don't have any of these issues.

functioning in social situations isn't an inherent skill, it's just learned through exposure, not a single women rejects you for autism, they don't give a shit as long as you're not an ugly freak that's exclusively into spotting trains or taking pictures of trucks on the highway.

You're probably GL.

Most autistic people are not.

You're probably GL.

they aren't because they have shit hygiene, don't work on their physically appearance and don't know how to dress themselves, not because they're autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
You're probably GL.

Official diagnosis here, no one really seems to mind and social situations come pretty easy in general, women really don't care directly about it, jobs don't care and will in fact make things easier for you. I just cannot be exposed to clubs with the noise and sensory input so instantly disqualifies women who enjoy that.

• +1
Reactions: shave and Orc
Yeah, and?

Most people here don't have autism, create an own forum, your autists are getting on my nerves with your constant whining about your sitution.

This forum is about looks, not your mental retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 14262, Growth Plate and 2 others
Official diagnosis here, no one really seems to mind and social situations come pretty easy in general, women really don't care directly about it, jobs don't care and will in fact make things easier for you. I just cannot be exposed to clubs with the noise and sensory input so instantly disqualifies women who enjoy that.

If you look good that would make up for it.

If you look good that would make up for it.
Well I do, but what is stopping them from doing something to compensate for their autism.

Yeah, and?

Most people here don't have autism, create an own forum, your autists are getting on my nerves with your constant whining about your sitution.

This forum is about looks, not your mental retardation
Offtopic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677 and Deleted member 14693
Well fuck, better than getting really old and becoming immobile/senile I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565

Could be worse

Worse

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Prob cuz of suicide + shit income + chronic stress for the my fellow non retarded autists

I read a Scandinavian study saying Autistic people die 16 years below the global average because of chronic stress

its not because of the condition itself but due to life circumstances youre put in because of it.