life fuel for satancels

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
ngl i would make a deal with the devil to become a chad or to become rich. ngl where is the guide I will do it tonight

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 8846, goat2x and 6 others
ngl i would make a deal with the devil to become a chad or to become rich. ngl where is the guide I will do it tonight
if a devil like that exists it surely means there's some sort of afterlife and that making a deal with the devil will damn you to an eternity of hellfire

would you still do it?

I'd tell him to put me into the body of 18 year old chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444, Romnel and 4 others
become a freemason

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
if a devil like that exists it surely means there's some sort of afterlife and that making a deal with the devil will damn you to an eternity of hellfire

would you still do it?

what if he misinterpreted and just put your dick in his ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Romnel, Deleted member 7125 and 4 others

would you still do it?

ye would still do it

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
what if he misinterpreted and just put your dick in his ass
would do it and make a thread about how I fucked chico and therefore mog him

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, eyebrowsmaxxer, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Id make the deal but switch to a non-devil containing religion before death. Problem solved

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3 and NarcyChadlite
You guys should watch Supernatural.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Have fun swimming in the lake of fire. Over for SatanCels, Judgement day is coming.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Leforrt3000 and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, TsarTsar444 and Administrator
Some people here do it tbh making deals with spirits to achieve fame, wealth, or to make themselves look sexually appealing. But the price to be paid is high. Not talking about the money, but you have to make offerings once in a while depending on the deal

Some people here do it tbh making deals with spirits to achieve fame, wealth, or to make themselves look sexually appealing. But the price to be paid is high. Not talking about the money, but you have to make offerings once in a while depending on the deal
what kind of offerings

what kind of offerings
It varies depend on the spirit. But it can be hard or easy to get. The easy examples that I've heard about include frog heads, chicken blood, or certain flowers/plants. The hard examples that I've heard about include sacrificing newborn babies 13 times to seal the deal, human/relatives/family blood, or deflowering 3 virgin girls once every 3 months

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
It varies depend on the spirit. But it can be hard or easy to get. The easy examples that I've heard about include frog heads, chicken blood, or certain flowers/plants. The hard examples that I've heard about include sacrificing newborn babies 13 times to seal the deal, human/relatives/family blood, or deflowering 3 virgin girls once every 3 months
oh

if you do take this on do you go straight to hell when you die

oh

if you do take this on do you go straight to hell when you die
No one can tell tbh. But I think on some occasions you can escape going to hell if you repent and religious maxx at the right moment after achieving your goals and if you're lucky enough if the spirit loses and gets destroyed by prayers from a priest or other religious leaders. Cause you'd get possessed when you try to undo the deal and you'd need help from them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, maxmendietta and paranakee

Teach me how to contact this spirits.. i wouldnt mind that sorta thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
jfl if you believe this superstitious shit

doing shit like these = low iq + desperation for being such a fucking failure you have to decieve your own brain enough to think spirits or that shit exist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 5818, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I bought 100 frogs 1 dollar each and i sacrificed them now i am male model thanks!!!

• WTF
Reactions: maxmendietta
I know you are literally gonna murder every existing frog in the world to be in 14yr old chico lachowski's body
i wouldnt tbh frogs are vital for some ecosystems

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and toolateforme
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta
NEVER FUCK THE DEVIL

Why Ask the Devil when can Ask GOD!

Teach me how to contact this spirits.. i wouldnt mind that sorta thing
You need to contact local shamans in my country here tbh. They usually live in villages. They'd link you to the spirits. Or you can buy sacred stuffs in which the spirits live inside those stuffs. The rest of what you need to do would be detailed by the shamans.

There are other rituals that you can do alone without having to come here to find the shaman tho I don't recommend nor guarantee it would work. I don't think modern people would have the capacity to do those

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I bought 100 frogs 1 dollar each and i sacrificed them now i am male model thanks!!!
It would depend if you've made the deal with the spirit and if frog sacrifice was the thing it wanted you to give. Also the way to sacrifice the frogs is by chopping off its head with your mouth alive and spray the blood to the tree where the spirit lives

It would depend if you've made the deal with the spirit and if frog sacrifice was the thing it wanted you to give. Also the way to sacrifice the frogs is by chopping off its head with your mouth alive and spray the blood to the tree where the spirit lives
I find literally zero problem with doing that for 1psl or 1inch of dick.