Life gets brutal, roles change?

jué

jué

0%Love
Okay, I'm not someone who leaves the house a lot, but when I do it always disconcerts me to see attractive girls with 170cm ethnic guys, I like that those bitches with low standards always look at me and their fucked up boyfriends just lower their heads like the losers who They are, but I always wonder why? Shit I've seen so many ugly faggots with attractive girls it makes me want to vomit

fuck yourselves into oblivion niggas motherfuckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, iloveboobs and Kaari
Sexxx

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, iloveboobs and Kaari
Sxexexexxe

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Okay, I'm not someone who leaves the house a lot, but when I do it always disconcerts me to see attractive girls with 170cm ethnic guys, I like that those bitches with low standards always look at me and their fucked up boyfriends just lower their heads like the losers who They are, but I always wonder why? Shit I've seen so many ugly faggots with attractive girls it makes me want to vomit

fuck yourselves into oblivion niggas motherfuckers
Looksminning is the new meta, yet no one believes me. Now I have proof I was right all along, checkmate PSL copers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs and jué
You only ever see the girls outside once they've finished their make-up.
Don't feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: jué and iloveboobs
no offense OP but you fucked urself. if u went out a lot more often you would have some of those bitches

• +1
Reactions: jué and iloveboobs
ur 3 psl max

• Love it
Reactions: jué
My chin alone is worth more than your entire bloodline:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: jué