Life gets easier especially when on this forums when you realise everyone is just projecting except you

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Ever got randomly attacked by a mf here or them randomly saying insulting shit about you as if they know you? Yh it’s because what they’re talking about is about themselves and deep insecurities they want to channel their anger coz they’re living a shit life onto you and trying to make you just as low and insecure as them.

Anytime someone insults you or says some random rude shit just see it as self projection that they’re talking about themselves and just never answer, press ignore by answering you taking on their negative energy and taking away your positive energy for themselves and for a feel good from it.

That’s what imma start doing. Every insult someone says, that means nothing to me except that you are just projecting your shit life and deep insecure wounds talking about yourself but directed at me. 😃

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AstroSky, uksucks, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
Dnr

Hypocritical you just told me to kill myself in my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, Suns9999 and Art of Pattinson
Ever got randomly attacked by a mf here or them randomly saying insulting shit about you as if they know you? Yh it’s because what they’re talking about is about themselves and deep insecurities they want to channel their anger coz they’re living a shit life onto you and trying to make you just as low and insecure as them.

Anytime someone insults you or says some random rude shit just see it as self projection that they’re talking about themselves and just never answer, press ignore by answering you taking on their negative energy and taking away your positive energy for themselves and for a feel good from it.

That’s what imma start doing. Every insult someone says, that means nothing to me except that you are just projecting your shit life and deep insecure wounds talking about yourself but directed at me. 😃
u got unbanned :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: can’t relate and Suns9999
Dnr

Hypocritical you just told me to kill myself in my thread
bro, if he's your enemy, he's mine too

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lifeless, boss8055, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person