Life goals

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
Well, not expectedly but I think I found out what I’m gonna do for the next 4 years of high school.

INB4 dnrd, idc.
I’m writing this thread to get opinion, get reality check and I feel like if I have it posted up when I lack motivation I might just look into it and know what I want to do.

Goals:
Be AT LEAST A2 in German, Arabic (preferably B1/B2), get to the native speaker in English and learn some new words in my native.

Get closer to God ✝️.

Follow my daily routine.

Spend money wisely :feelswhy:.

Get into football/soccer team.

Excel in school cause I think of going med school (get perfect grades on Biology, Maths, English, German).

Be better everyday and most importantly,
LOOK BETTER, grow eyebrows and eyelashes, get better physique regardless of being a runner, swimmer, footballer, keep on mewing and never stop learning, buy shit from my looksmaxing wish list and enjoy.

Thanks for attention,
We’re all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
>Get closer to God
jfl :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and PolishBateman
If you want to get Closer to God, quit this forum urgently

I want to start mountineering and climb K2 ,
Atleast B2 in German and C1 in french And B1 in Spanish
I want to buy a telescope and observe the stars , I want to drive with wife to some cold isolated place without light pollution to see those magnificent stars with the best coffee
I want to control my urges , control myself , I want to remember that I am in control,
I want to achieve a decent physique and be good looking
I want Polishbateman

• Love it
Reactions: PolishBateman
Well, not expectedly but I think I found out what I’m gonna do for the next 4 years of high school.

INB4 dnrd, idc.
I’m writing this thread to get opinion, get reality check and I feel like if I have it posted up when I lack motivation I might just look into it and know what I want to do.

Goals:
Be AT LEAST A2 in German, Arabic (preferably B1/B2), get to the native speaker in English and learn some new words in my native.

Get closer to God ✝️.

Follow my daily routine.

Spend money wisely :feelswhy:.

Get into football/soccer team.

Excel in school cause I think of going med school (get perfect grades on Biology, Maths, English, German).

Be better everyday and most importantly,
LOOK BETTER, grow eyebrows and eyelashes, get better physique regardless of being a runner, swimmer, footballer, keep on mewing and never stop learning, buy shit from my looksmaxing wish list and enjoy.

Thanks for attention,
We’re all gonna make it.
polishbateman 🤓

Pretty sure everyone has these goals mate

Pretty sure everyone has these goals mate
Ngl, half of people here are probably atheists, form this half (maybe even more) they do not care about languages cause ,,muh English is enough :soy:“, and from the rest they don’t care about school cause ,,muh model or business while they won’t succeed in nor”.
But yeah some people on the forum might have the same goals and i believe it’s amazing.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Ngl, half of people here are probably atheists, form this half (maybe even more) they do not care about languages cause ,,muh English is enough :soy:“, and from the rest they don’t care about school cause ,,muh model or business while they won’t succeed in nor”.
But yeah some people on the forum might have the same goals and i believe it’s amazing.
True, God bless your endeavors brother

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman