Life has gotte only worse. Never assume that you have friends.

V

virgin

it‘s so over
The last weeks my life has gotten worse and worse.
I think it is unneccecary to say that I am ugly,short and fat. I know that you guys will say stuff like lose weight bla bla bla as if I am not doing that right now.

The last months life has been pretty ok. I started eating healthier. I quit smoking. I started to do sports again. Life was bearable.

I dont know what happened in august, but I perpetually feel like shit. My weight is stagnating. My parents fucking scream all night and get fucking angry towards me, when I tell them that I wanna move out. Its just so noisy in this house. Everybody being so loud, my siblings watching tiktok loud, my nigger neighbors screaming and then fucking work + study after that for my uni when it is fucking boiling outside.

Most brutal thing was I always thought that I have a few good friends. As it turns out I have actually 0 friends. From seeing „friends“ outside when they told me that they are too tired to go out to thiefs who ignore you for days when you ask him to give back the money he borrowed from you, because you dont have any left.

This life is such a piece of shit. You do not have friends. Nobody cares about you. Your parents dont care about you if youre 16+. Everybody expects you to get a job an work. Not that I am against working, I even enjoy working especially if its not with people. Still, if you dont have any friends, dont have your piece at home and nobody that loves you, you start to think what youre doing this all for. Personally I would be ok with living in an tiny appartment eating noodles and eggs for the rest of my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream, incliner and virgin