Life has no purpose

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
We are born we reproduce and die our own fucking parents Kick us out at 18 while some are Lucky and stay but the majority of our Life we are blame for our mistakes by our parents. Which isnt right since they brought us to this shitty world

We have to deal with so many shit throughout our Life. Whats the point? As if we recieve a reward for any of this and at the end of all this we die and wither away from this place nothing Matters not even money because we cant take It to our funeral..

Clown world indeed :lul:

Last edited:
We are born we reproduce and die our own fucking parents Kick us out at 18 while some are Lucky and stay but the majority of our Life we are blame for our mistakes by our parents. Which isnt right since they brought us to this shitty world

We have to deal with so many shit throughout our Life. Whats the point? As if we recieve a reward for any of this.
water

We barely remember
Who or what came before this precious moment
We are choosing to be here, right now
Hold on, stay inside
This holy reality
This holy experience
Choosing to be here in
This body, this body holding me
Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Alive

IMG 1817

money is everything nigga money can get u anything u wish no matter ur looks level money is what makes the world spin u faggot

We have to deal with so many shit throughout our Life. Whats the point? As if we recieve a reward for any of this and at the end of all this we die and wither away from this place nothing Matters not even money because we cant take It to our funeral..

Clown world indeed :lul:
very true but you come across like a victim

Violence is the motivation of life, peace is the death of life. We need to fan the flame with problems. The war never ends and if it does life is over. A meaningless life is one where not enough violence is happening around.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997

Users who are viewing this thread

Back