Life is a fucking joke for 90% of people

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There are literally probably no more than maybe 5-10% of humans that have actually good lives, and sub-1% that have actually great ones. It shocks me little that religion is actually growing throughout the world rather than decreasing because most people have shit existence and need some kind of bullshit cope so that they don't rope.

Just fucking lol at how comically shortchanged the average person is. The disparity in life outcome between different people is so insanely extreme it's literally night and day. Things basically work like this:

1%: Good material wealth and good sex
4%: Good material wealth and mediocre or no sex
5%: Some respectable material wealth and good sex
5%: Some respectable material wealth and mediocre or no sex
5%: Poverty with good sex
85%: A meaningless shit existence

Over 90% of humanity has shit sex live and even more are poor. It never even began.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Britishlooksmaxxer, lookismfugee and 8 others
:(

• So Sad
Reactions: Krezo
Ngl, your avi suits your attitude and posts (in a good way), OP.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
There are literally probably no more than maybe 5-10% of humans that have actually good lives, and sub-1% that have actually great ones. It shocks me little that religion is actually growing throughout the world rather than decreasing because most people have shit existence and need some kind of bullshit cope so that they don't rope.

Just fucking lol at how comically shortchanged the average person is. The disparity in life outcome between different people is so insanely extreme it's literally night and day. Things basically work like this:

Over 90% of humanity has shit sex live and even more are poor. It never even began.
You mean 90% of males having a shit sex life, woman have no problem

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Strong contender for another banger by squidniggs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
We were not meant to live like this

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Maxillacel, turkproducer and 3 others
brutal reality man. religions will never disappear, because it's a tool used by the 1% to keep a control hand over the 85% masses, give the poor the hope of le fascinating paradise after death so they stay silent and so on.

im in the bottom 0.01% of life quality on this earth

sincerely doubt anyone on this forum's daily life is worse than mine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rawdogprince and turkproducer
Normies cope with "rich people have their own problems"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, disillusioned and turkproducer
Have sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
bro that's 105%...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, rawdogprince and Deleted member 2403
brutal reality man. religions will never disappear, because it's a tool used by the 1% to keep a control hand over the 85% masses, give the poor the hope of le fascinating paradise after death so they stay silent and so on.
It seems you don’t know of things like liberation theology that exist to literally call out injustice and get rid of it.....

not reading your essay but darkened part is legit

Intergalactic IQ post, couldn’t be more correct. It goes to show just how strong coping and the bluepill really are

im in the bottom 0.01% of life quality on this earth

sincerely doubt anyone on this forum's daily life is worse than mine
mine is as bad if not worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
bro that's 105%...
rich piana is the extra 5%
38f5d77a463fb28077e79eaec7720bf5.jpg

Normies cope with "rich people have their own problems"

Rich people have no problems. Just none. The only ones who do are the ones who can't get laid because they still look mediocre, and even then they can still probably just buy lasagna (lol spelling error) pussy anyway. Rich people just have a perfect life unless they are unlucky and some bullshit prevents it. If you are born as a rich Stacy then you are literally a god with 100% perfect life.

bro that's 105%...

That 85% should have been 80%.

Rich people have no problems. Just none. The only ones who do are the ones who can't get laid because they still look mediocre, and even then they can still probably just buy lasagna (lol spelling error) pussy anyway. Rich people just have a perfect life unless they are unlucky and some bullshit prevents it. If you are born as a rich Stacy then you are literally a god with 100% perfect life.

That 85% should have been 80%.
Reminds me of a Stacy from my Town that I followed on instagram. She was a literal 10/10 in looks and was born rich, her parents had one of the biggest houses in the best neighborhood. Literally Life on tutorial mode. Guess what? her social media is full of her rants about how oppressed women are and how disadvantaged she is.

Pass the rope :feelswhy:

Guess what? her social media is full of her rants about how oppressed women are and how disadvantaged she is.

This is 100% virtue signaling to the lower classes she doesn't believe any of this srs.