Life is a joke

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox started/18.06.24 12.06 bloodwork do
you are told your whole life that if you just study and go to school you will be rich and have hot women all over your dick.

You wake up from this blue-pilled dream in a cold sweat, you can’t wait to go to school your majoring in engineering, your family is confident you’ll find your first girlfriend and finally become a human being instead of a subhuman incel.

—first day of class you walk in and are surrounded by fellow subhumans, not a chad or Chadlite in site. Only uglies had enough time to study in math and not cheat, you do well in your classes and have plenty of free time to mingle and meet new friends, but you dont.

—your roommate is a Greek god, 6’2 huge jaw and a Gandy tier eye area. he comes home from football practice every night and gets completely trashed, and every night he brings home a new 7-8/10broad. They smoke weed and blast rap music and dance, watch Netflix, cross faded having the time of their lives. Meanwhile your out studying like a faggot or playing ‘video games with muh buddies🤓’ when you come in chad is getting ready to pound the living shit out of that Stacy and you can sense this. Your jealousy and depression are reaching their peak. You try to study but the music and laughter is too loud and your too jealous to think clearly, oh well time to sleep. you have a great dream of pounding a blonde Stacy in your dorm with your whole family cheering you on. She screams out your name, You lost your virginity, finally, then you wake up. ‘OOOOOH MY GAWD CHAD!!’ , your half awake on the bottom bunk and can hear every creek of the wooden frame of the bed. Your anger boils over, not because you have to sleep and get rest. Your angry because you realize life is like a choose your own adventure book, except you don’t choose the other path, you get to watch better looking people go down the better path in life. You realize chad is banging his tutor who had the same class he had last year and his helping him pass his business class. In 5 years chad will skirt by with b’s and c’s make great connections and get a job in personal finance or run his own business. Meanwhile you’ll studycell for 5-6 years and get a good job where you have no friends and are surrounded by fellow ugly mentalcels, chad will be playing golf with his clients and associates having a great time, banging new women every week and having parties at his mansion.

‘tldr’ -being good looking is like life in god mode. No degree or amount of status will actually make you attractive unless your a celebrity or millionaire and at that point their all old gold diggers looking to spend your moneyz.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Manletmachine, Deleted member 21048 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Htobrother
What did you expect? It’s over. It’s over for so many fucking men that it isn’t even funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5786 and Htobrother
What did you expect? It’s over. It’s over for so many fucking men that it isn’t even funny.
I feel bad for all my normie friends tbh they don’t know shit
And invisible to bitches on streets they act like he isn’t there wtf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5786
‘tldr’ -being good looking is like life in god mode. No degree or amount of status will actually make you attractive unless your a celebrity or millionaire and at that point their all old gold diggers looking to spend your moneyz.
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I feel bad for all my normie friends tbh they don’t know shit
Let them live in their bluepilled fantasy world. They’ll have to learn the hard way

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
When life feels like a joke just laugh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Didn't read lol (Bodybuilder ballerina) #ReactionGifs

Let them live in their bluepilled fantasy world. They’ll have to learn the hard way
me and @OldVirgin like seeing them suffer. everyone thinks the taller the better while both of us know the truth. we just laugh at their back when they get cucked from 5'9 slayers like us.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
me and @OldVirgin like seeing them suffer. everyone thinks the taller the better while both of us know the truth. we just laugh at their back when they get cucked from 5'9 slayers like us.
Who cums first when you two 69?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Stevensmithgerard and subhuman incel
That's not just looks man.
This guy is not goodlooking facially but had chad experience because of masc attitude and overall masculinity
Meanwhile some chads act like beta and get nothing

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Htobrother and subhuman incel
Who cums first when you two 69?
we are both on nofap and dont ejaculate. we want to higher our T levels to the absolute maximum before we have our fun.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Become monk

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and sorrowfulsad
Its unfair man

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa