Life Is a joke

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
How can be possible that in 1 year time the only day that there is a strike for train workers in Italy Is the day that I have an appointment with Ramieri. I cannot wait another month as i gotta go to school in semptember and i wanna get surgery before. I'm the most unlucky person in the world

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 31944, hattrick and 7 others
Walk to ramieri

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, goo25 and PointOfNoReturn
How can be possible that in 1 year time the only day that there is a strike for train workers in Italy Is the day that I have an appointment with Ramieri. I cannot wait another month as i gotta go to school in semptember and i wanna get surgery before. I'm the most unlucky person in the world
mogs me in bad luck tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU and goo25
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
@normie_joe my bad luck it's incredible

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
@normie_joe my bad luck it's incredible

Any other ways of getting there? Can your parents drive you or a uber?

Any other ways of getting there? Can your parents drive you or a uber?
i don't have a father and my mom doesn't drive, I don't know much about Uber but I tried with every position to book a ride and said it's not possibile to book idk why

• So Sad
first world problem

Can you Uber in small increments till you get to his place

Will probably cost a lot rip

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and goo25
bus?

Just reschedule and accept it.

Brother, go there a day before and book a cheap ass hotel that is the only option

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
for me it's not a stupid thing, my chin causes me insecurity and makes me feel depressed

Is your chin recessed? Yes.

Is your chin this untermensch tier that it completely ruins your face? No.

Get the genio when it's possible, but don't think you are in limbo till then.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Is your chin recessed? Yes.

Is your chin this untermensch tier that it completely ruins your face? No.

Get the genio when it's possible, but don't think you are in limbo till then.
I hope i can resist

• +1
I hope i can resist

Whenever you feel bad about your chin, look at this picture

Picsart 23 04 12 14 59 23 906

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and goo25
tried but I have the appointment at 15.30 , and the bus for coming back Is at 18 so i don't know if i Will make It in time
what is you exact plan with Ramieri? What do you want him to do and how much is your budget because I am also planning to go there!

what is you exact plan with Ramieri? What do you want him to do and how much is your budget because I am also planning to go there!
idk, i will see what he will tell me, i probably Need genio/bsso but im not sure

You were saved from fucking your face up. Be grateful

happened to me except I was trying to catch a flight out of Paris

Hitchhike there and get a uber once you are close. Or offer a good amount of money to someone you know to take you there.

tried but I have the appointment at 15.30 , and the bus for coming back Is at 18 so i don't know if i Will make It in time

Coming back doesn’t really matter, does it?