Life is about heightmogging other men

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
That is literally your only objective in life. Anything else is cope.

Daily reminder that by solely being in the same room as you, the taller man is mocking you. He's basically saying that your genes are dogshit and he could slay your oneitis right in front of you and a manlet like you would never be able to stop him.

It doesn't matter what your skull ratios are if a tall ubermensch can simply walk up to you and squish your manlet skull out of existence.

A tallcel is literally more of a man than you since there is more of him. How can you cope with that?

WHY ARE ZOOMERS ALL SO TALL!!?!?!!?!?!? :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 2012, sloopnoob and 7 others
Schizophrenicel

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
4298FAA0 DCC3 4311 8381 E39A49273F84

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Facemog is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, joao, BigBiceps and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2227
That is literally your only objective in life. Anything else is cope.

Daily reminder that by solely being in the same room as you, the taller man is mocking you. He's basically saying that your genes are dogshit and he could slay your oneitis right in front of you and a manlet like you would never be able to stop him.

It doesn't matter what your skull ratios are if a tall ubermensch can simply walk up to you and squish your manlet skull out of existence.

A tallcel is literally more of a man than you since there is more of him. How can you cope with that?

WHY ARE ZOOMERS ALL SO TALL!!?!?!!?!?!? :feelsrope:
It used to be like that back in the day. Now you can mozambique the tall MF. Accelerated lead > muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
But the tallcel could still annihilate your face out of existence, no matter how good it looks.
Back in high school the manlet pretty boys got all the girls while I was incel because I had a subhuman face with acne. So I can’t really take the height pill unless the difference is 12cm+

But the tallcel could still annihilate your face out of existence, no matter how good it looks.

He could but most likely wouldn't, there would be consequences because of society, if caveman days probably.

life is about having a more forward grown and larger skull.

life is about skulls, some have pipsqueak undeveloped skulls, some have dom forward grown skulls.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2227
Me too bro. What day? What's your current best?
My best is like 2 weeks which was a month ago and by day 10 I completely lost my libido and had to fap to get it back. Currently I'm on day 4, I usually wank once a week. So many sexy High E girls getting posted here, it's making it hard bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3795
He could but most likely wouldn't, there would be consequences because of society, if caveman days probably.

But in women's eyes he already did that simply by existing next to you.

Lmao unless the tallcel is 5in+ taller than you then it doesn't matter.
I'd rather be shorter by 3in but have the better looking face

I remember once a girl i cold approached said how tall i am with mouth open when saw me second time on foot.

She was model tier but immature af. I miss university.

Not in womens mind, maybe your schizophrenic mind, sure.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BROOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOfekjsbdlivsdghbf;oisdhgfbndipso;fghn

• JFL
JUST BE CONFIDENT BROOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOfekjsbdlivsdghbf;oisdhgfbndipso;fghn

PERSONALITY BROOOOOOOOOOgadgksdganbdbjgabewtgaqu43wtfhyoufuckingfaggotnegxfdskngsjafaklwrfnashkasgawpasjdg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
My 6'2 friend has a 2/10 ogre face and is a virgin and has barely any friends and he told me girls regularly treat him like shit. I don't think he gives a fuck about height mogging most men who have better lives than him due to better face. He gets respect for sure but no girls like him.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, Effortless and 1 other person
yea thats why i got the best looking gf and most girl validation in my group of friends who are all much taller than me

My 6'2 friend has a 2/10 ogre face and is a virgin and has barely any friends and he told me girls regularly treat him like shit. I don't think he gives a fuck about height mogging most men who have better lives than him due to better face. He gets respect for sure but no girls like him.

Shits sad, you should help him lookmax bro.

Does he have a large frame and is he gymmaxxed? Tbh 6'2 is nothing too special in your average American highschool classroom.

Shits sad, you should help him lookmax bro.
He has the cuck persian phenotype. He has fucked eyes due to eye conditions. I feel bad for him, even if he was lean he'd be PSL 2.5 max. He has no friends at uni even tho he's 6'2 which just proves face>height. I hate autists who think height automatically means you're attractive.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He has the cuck persian phenotype. He has fucked eyes due to eye conditions. I feel bad for him, even if he was lean he'd be PSL 2.5 max. He has no friends at uni even tho he's 6'2 which just proves face>height. I hate autists who think height automatically means you're attractive.

6'2 is like a 6.5/10 height

• Hmm...
Does he have a large frame and is he gymmaxxed? Tbh 6'2 is nothing too special in your average American highschool classroom.
Yea but he's overweight so he looks huge. I do see him getting some girl from his own country tho cause he's persian and is rich. He got bullied regularly at school and even became a meme. Guys never went over the top tho cause he was tall. If he gymmaxxed and tattoomaxxed and got rid of his faggy glasses, he could ascend. He's fully blown autistic tho and Low T tho.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Effortless

If you a real bro, you would help him. You know that shit is sad af man when he tells you that girls regularly treat him like shit.

6'2 is like a 6.5/10 height
He's a fakecel but he's treated like a subhuman due to his face, hence why he has no friends and no life. He told me there was a girl sitting in front of him on the bus and he accidentally brushed her hair and she looked back and moved to the front of the bus lmao. His face is trucel tier.
If you a real bro, you would help him. You know that shit is sad af man when he tells you that girls regularly treat him like shit.
We don't talk anymore. I went blackpilled on him and he blocked me and called me an extremist. I'm even more of a truecel than him so I really don't feel the need to help anyone ascend tbh.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A
lmao a true 6'2 is tall af most highschool guys are from 5'5 to 5'11

We don't talk anymore. I went blackpilled on him and he blocked me and called me an extremist. I'm even more of a truecel than him so I really don't feel the need to help anyone ascend tbh.

Well as the saying goes, you cant help someone unless they are willing to help themselves. Fuck that pussy ass bitch boy.

Also, god damn sorry to hear, must be really bad to be more of a truecel than a 2.5psl. It is what it is my guy :feelsokman:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2403