life is all about connections and relations

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
idk why u guys still try if ur father isnt some crazy rich foo who has connections everywhere wherever u need him, or ur mother a lawyer, no point in life tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, not__cel and Klasik616
Let’s make a connection with my dick and your mom dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
Exactly this world is made only for extroverted NT people, no point of living in earth as an introverted aspie. If you ain't got friends or socials you don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, poopoohead and ElTruecel
not as needed anymore

not as needed anymore
its needed more than anything in this world, take sports for an example, u can be as talented as u want, daddy's kid gon make it over you no matter what, money hungry foo's everywhere

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ElTruecel
I hate that it is

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Honestly I dont even think about that very much anymore I've gone crazy

its needed more than anything in this world, take sports for an example, u can be as talented as u want, daddy's kid gon make it over you no matter what, money hungry foo's everywhere
yeah of course having connections matters but my point is that not having connections matters less when its so easy to get connections online

Thats why im connecting my dick to your mother's pussy

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Exactly this world is made only for extroverted NT people, no point of living in earth as an introverted aspie. If you ain't got friends or socials you don't exist.
I’m not nt but if I wanted to I could be nt. Just act like everyone owes you something and they’ll naturally think they do

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
yeah of course having connections matters but my point is that not having connections matters less when its so easy to get connections online
Not connections with rich people that can only be done offline

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
i see what u meant but i didnt mean those type of connections, you have kids who are destined for success simply beacuse their father is in really good terms with some important nigga or bs like that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and fuse
Not connections with rich people that can only be done offline
depends what you mean by rich but you can definitely get connected with multimillionaires if you're in a field that's mainly online based (and if u can provide them value ofc)

• JFL
depends what you mean by rich but you can definitely get connected with multimillionaires if you're in a field that's mainly online based (and if u can provide them value ofc)
Only stupid multimillionaires are online and unless you want to scam them with crypto/nft’s it isn’t that beneficial in the long run since they aren’t trained/real rich people

Only stupid multimillionaires are online and unless you want to scam them with crypto/nft’s it isn’t that beneficial in the long run since they aren’t trained/real rich people
nah if you create online media its easy to get connected with successful people if you have mutuals. although in most other fields yeah i agree getting connections is hard

• +1