life is all about having a positive attitude

gay retard

gay retard

black weeb
if you're doing good some people will try and take you down a peg
if you're at rock bottom, people will try and kick you when you're down too

how do you not let it affect you? i'm sure when can all recall times where someone was cruel to you completely unprompted, how do you avoid falling into the trap of despair? especially when your life is a constant negative feedback loop

• +1
Reactions: watah, falcon1, Deleted member 30892 and 8 others
ppl here always try to bring me down crabsinabucket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and gay retard
another retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and gay retard
ppl here always try to bring me down crabsinabucket
life is a game of crabs and ladders, mate

doesn't matter if it's a snake or a crab in a bucket of a penthouse. there will always be someone out there who hates you for some inexplicable reason and wants to see you boil in piss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Abhorrence
Very legit.

The people most likely to take you down, are people that hate their own lives and want company in misery.

@JudgeandJury is a good example of that.

A positive attitude, even towards negative events, can help you cope much better and find new energy/motivation to win another day

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 52851, Deleted member 30892 and 2 others
Negative feelings in the face of real problems are important. They force you to take action.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and gay retard
Smoke meth or some stimulant

• +1
Reactions: gay retard
Negative feelings in the face of real problems are important. They force you to take action.
I find positive feelings to lead to more energy and therefore more action.
Depression and other negative feelings tend to lead to rotting.

But it depends on the person i guess. Many people are deluded while having shit life quality. But if theyre deluded and happy despite facing real problems, arent they winning?

• Hmm...
Reactions: gay retard
yeah when people become the problem that complicates things

"you can rebuild an engine -- but you cant rebuild a person, or something" - gay retard, spring 2023

Life is about acknowledging your attitude doesn't fucking matter. You roll with the punches so that you can one day dish them out. Drip or drown.

• +1
Reactions: gay retard and Deleted member 29167
I find positive feelings to lead to more energy and therefore more action.
Depression and other negative feelings tend to lead to rotting.

But it depends on the person i guess. Many people are deluded while having shit life quality. But if theyre deluded and happy despite facing real problems, arent they winning?
Depression is more of a lack of feelings than a feeling tbh. People who tell themselves that everything is good all the time might feel happier in the moment, but they miss out on opportunities to improve and prevent disappointment in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, gay retard, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2023 01 19 124812

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gay retard, Deleted member 29167 and MoggerGaston