Life is all cope

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Everything in life is cope. Once you realize this you will want to kill yourself so don’t read any further unless you want the cold hard truth.

Life is literally a joke, it sucks. Everyone copes with different things, some people cope with friends, drugs, drinking, a career, girls, money, sports, material objects. It’s all cope. People cope with these things to distract them from how much life sucks. Because it does suck. Maybe I’m just a depressed little bitch but nothing is really that great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 4446, randomguy1235 and 14 others
Everything is your brain

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 2012, BlackPillChad and 4 others
Everyone alive right now will be gone soon. Everyone in the past is gone, and everyone in the future will eventually die. and the sun will eventually blow up and everything will end

nothing matters really, whether you die now or in 90 years, each day is just a different cope until we permanently sleep forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 39, WastedYouth and 1 other person
Bro what's wrong you've been making posts like this for a couple days now. Dm me what's got u down bro

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Everything in life is cope. Once you realize this you will want to kill yourself so don’t read any further unless you want the cold hard truth.

Life is literally a joke, it sucks. Everyone copes with different things, some people cope with friends, drugs, drinking, a career, girls, money, sports, material objects. It’s all cope. People cope with these things to distract them from how much life sucks. Because it does suck. Maybe I’m just a depressed little bitch but nothing is really that great
I agree but it is a test too. It is a test to see who's faithful and obedient to the Lord and who'll perish like a fool, living and dying in his own sins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, WastedYouth, crosshold and 1 other person

My old signature:

What is the point of having a career, money, fame, family, friends, wife or anything for that matter? When everyone and everything shall one day perish? That is because there is no point, life has no intrinsic value. It is all a big cope to keep us distracted from our eventual demise, to rot and to be forgotten as we drift away into the endless ember-tides of oblivion."

-AleksVs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i was going to write a post on after my comment on chatpreetcels post that you reacted to earlier but was too lazy to. life just lacks a certain type of magic to it. if you watched any anime movies or ghilbi films you'll realize what i'm talking about. you can have high status and fuck all the women you want but at the end its all just stuff made up by civilization. humans arent suppose to live this kind of life. we are suppose to do whatever we want

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
i was going to write a post on after my comment on chatpreetcels post that you reacted to earlier but was too lazy to. life just lacks a certain type of magic to it. if you watched any anime movies or ghilbi films you'll realize what i'm talking about. you can have high status and fuck all the women you want but at the end its all just stuff made up by civilization. humans arent suppose to live this kind of life. we are suppose to do whatever we want
We’re just animals like any other animal. Do you think a fucking lion loves it’s life? No man it’s just trying to survive. We have too much time on our hands now so we think about these things . Life is fucking trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 3202
> Play videogames and take steroids and lift, make money and use it quick to travel do drugs, and sleep with easy women in poor countries

> Die at a young age ( <45 yo ) before you get too old and ugly, maybe even take a few feminists out ( on a date sweaty )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, Zeta ascended and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
> Play videogames and take steroids and lift, make money and use it quick to travel do drugs, and sleep with easy women in poor countries

> Die at a young age ( <45 yo ) before you get too old and ugly, maybe even take a few feminists out ( on a date sweaty )
I plan to live until 80, starting my drug and/or alcohol addiction at 60 then die at 80 or 90 (I may even try to reach 100 for shits and giggles).

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I plan to live until 80, starting my drug and/or alcohol addiction at 60 then die at 80 or 90 (I may even try to reach 100 for shits and giggles).
I want to die before 30

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
We’re just animals like any other animal. Do you think a fucking lion loves it’s life? No man it’s just trying to survive. We have too much time on our hands now so we think about these things . Life is fucking trash
i think there is a way to a happy life tbh. i bike around a lot exploring places without people and it honestly feels really refreshing. if life was an anime i'd meet a girl there and we would get married and live a happy. but no i fucking live in 2020. i will lose my virginity in some fucking party as the 25th body count of some random girl. i'm going to meet my first ltr on tinder and be her 10th boyfriend. i'll meet my wife in some club when shes drunk af twerking on everyones dick before i take her home for a ONS and she falls in love with me.
fml tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
i think there is a way to a happy life tbh. i bike around a lot exploring places without people and it honestly feels really refreshing. if life was an anime i'd meet a girl there and we would get married and live a happy. but no i fucking live in 2020. i will lose my virginity in some fucking party as the 25th body count of some random girl. i'm going to meet my first ltr on tinder and be her 10th boyfriend. i'll meet my wife in some club when shes drunk af twerking on everyones dick before i take her home for a ONS and she falls in love with me.
fml tbh
Move to a small town before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't remember asking my parents to conceive me tho

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I live in one, trust me, they aren't.
I’ve lived in them. They are. Everyone fucks everyone. Your girlfriend already fucked all your friends

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Peachy and Deleted member 3202
Small towns are worse

I live in one, trust me, they aren't.
Small town = rotmaxx

Everyone will know how much of a loser you are and you won't be able to escape your reputation. In a big city you at least encounter different people daily and none of them will remember how big of a loser you are.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is why Islam is legit. It talks about theses things but it doesn't matter since most people on the internet are Islamaphobic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Move to a small town before it's too late.
i will. growing up in a city has ruined me. it's all normie copes here. eat at restaurant, play basketball, going to laughably small "parks", museums(who tf does this besides 2nd graders and art students?). i used to be a normie and do these shit before i got tired of it. non of my friends want to just bike to a random place with me and think im weird. now i just do shit alone. gets lonely at times tbh

• +1
I’ve lived in them. They are. Everyone fucks everyone. Your girlfriend already fucked all your friends
Mostly from what I've seen, all of the guys are virgins, even the chads due to either religion or some other circumstance.
Everybody fucking is a meme unless you live in the city.

Last edited:
Mostly from what I've seen, all of the guys are virgins, even the chads due to either religion or some other circumstance.
Everybody fucking is a meme unless you live in the city.
You can still be incel in the small town of you're not nt

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
I wish i never got to know the blackpill tbh, i can't Even feel love or respect for a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
Everything you've ever experienced will eventually not exist.
It will be a miniscule fraction in the timeline of the universe.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Fuck bitches get money bro best cope

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5634
Bro there is nothing inherently wrong with coping though. I actually wish I had any sort of cope, but a video of an old class mate years ago utterly crushed any cope for me. This guy had broken through in the entertainment industry and in an interview literally said "I am not a very good dancer, I don't really have skills. I'm not exceptional at anything". Yet that guy was driving an expensive Mercedes and banging some hot singer, big house, at least 5 figure salary. No skills, and living the life. Simply cause of his goddamn face. Meanwhile I had struggled for years to make an average income, gymcelling my ass off to be relevant, was living in a tiny appartement that cost me 60% of my monthly salary, drove an old ass Toyota Yaris piece of shit, and I was covering up my motherfucking norwood with a baseball cap. Had I lived in the US and owned a gun I would've blown my brains out against the wall in that moment 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 5634
Bro there is nothing inherently wrong with coping though. I actually wish I had any sort of cope, but a video of an old class mate years ago utterly crushed any cope for me. This guy had broken through in the entertainment industry and in an interview literally said "I am not a very good dancer, I don't really have skills. I'm not exceptional at anything". Yet that guy was driving an expensive Mercedes and banging some hot singer, big house, at least 5 figure salary. No skills, and living the life. Simply cause of his goddamn face. Meanwhile I had struggled for years to make an average income, gymcelling my ass off to be relevant, was living in a tiny appartement that cost me 60% of my monthly salary, drove an old ass Toyota Yaris piece of shit, and I was covering up my motherfucking norwood with a baseball cap. Had I lived in the US and owned a gun I would've blown my brains out against the wall in that moment 100%.

Real chit bro

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5634
The point of life is to be happy and survive. Do what makes you happy so you don’t live a miserable life of coping. Life is beautiful if you’re constantly happy; that way when you die it doesn’t matter because you lived a good life. Living a good life is the ability to attract women with ease, being rich and not slave for the rest of your life and basically doing what you want to do

• +1
Buy cryonics, get frozen live forever is point of life, beating aging is the only thing that can save us

JFL at all the losers not believing in the messiah
we literally count the years from his incarnation

have a good time in hell boios

Ftge

• +1
Reactions: Unbound