Life is beautiful when you don’t give a fuck

D

Deleted member 48903

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
When you stop overthinking and stop trying to please others, life becomes beautiful when you know you can do whatever the hell you want, because in the end people are just like you, why would you try to live others people lives, when you can do your own. That’s when you’re happy and fulfilled and you see the beauty of life, of course your stupid ass is depressed, you never began your life. Do you really think the successful life mogger gives 2 fucks about others, NO he lives his life just like he wants, and that’s why people like him and respect him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, HTN_Mentalcel, Kroker and 15 others
When you stop overthinking and stop trying to please others, life becomes beautiful when you know you can do whatever the hell you want, because in the end people are just like you, why would you try to live others people lives, when you can do your own. That’s when you’re happy and fulfilled and you see the beauty of life, of course your stupid ass is depressed, you never began your life. Do you really think the successful life mogger gives 2 fucks about others, NO he lives his life just like he wants, and that’s why people like him and respect him​
Please meditate, and spend time alone to know yourself and who really are and what you want, you always see gurus and motivation influencers who say to don’t give a fuck, but you’ll never really think it’s real until you start to analyze yourself and why do you behave such way and from there you’ll see things differently, it’s your life and no one can make you do something, you’re the only one who decides what to do. Also never forget no one in reality is superior to others that’s why I really hate, people who are fans of someone like celebrities and singers and all that bullshit. Just follow God and yourself he will give you the answer. The world is yours, what mentality do you think someone like Cristiano Ronaldo, Hitler, Napoleon, Messi, Stalin, had to reach the top? Is that no one is going to stop them and no one will ever make them do something, that’s why they reached they’re goals and what they wanted, it’s fucking up to you to give yourself the life you want

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE OR DO YOU WANT TO REGRET IT FOREVER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, justropemaxbro, Kroker and 2 others
I’ll bump the fuck out of this I don’t give a shit if the mods ban me for bumping the hell out of this post, I want to help people get out of the situation I was, it’s really sad to end up old and regret everything you didn’t do

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Aired

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
When you stop overthinking and stop trying to please others, life becomes beautiful when you know you can do whatever the hell you want, because in the end people are just like you, why would you try to live others people lives, when you can do your own. That’s when you’re happy and fulfilled and you see the beauty of life, of course your stupid ass is depressed, you never began your life. Do you really think the successful life mogger gives 2 fucks about others, NO he lives his life just like he wants, and that’s why people like him and respect him
IMG 3665

bro, it’s impossible to not give a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, wsada, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48903
yeah, mostly that they like me for a bit and get bored of me
I thought the same as you, but when you try to like others, you try to imitate them, what they do, what they like, you end up having no personality, fuck even I’ll get bored of that guy.

The reason the crazy guy, the arrogant guy, the overly confident and narcissistic person is liked even tho he is a piece of shit is because they are themselves, and when you think about it people will like you more for being who you are and you’ll get the benefit of feeling better, happier and everyone wins.

Other people won’t lose themselves to like you, so why would you lose yourself to like them?

That’s such a cuck behaviour and no one likes to be with a cuck

A man that is a friend to everybody is an enemy to himself.
-Mike Tyson

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, fukmylyf, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Only works if you’re good looking and tall. An incel who is low inhib looks like a threat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Only works if you’re good looking and tall. An incel who is low inhib looks like a threat.
I’m talking about living life and enjoying it, not about being muh chad, muh tall, you can be a subhuman or a Chad but if you’re thinking negatively and bring yourself down, depressed, overthink, care about what others think, you’ll never be happy. It really can happen to anyone and you have to do something about. Stop the blackpill shit, I’m not talking about looks, I’m talking about living how the hell you want and not giving a shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, BigBiceps, sudanguy and 1 other person
You can’t enjoy life if you don’t get pussy and money

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, sudanguy and gigell
I thought the same as you, but when you try to like others, you try to imitate them, what they do, what they like, you end up having no personality, fuck even I’ll get bored of that guy.

The reason the crazy guy, the arrogant guy, the overly confident and narcissistic person is liked even tho he is a piece of shit is because they are themselves, and when you think about it people will like you more for being who you are and you’ll get the benefit of feeling better, happier and everyone wins.

Other people won’t lose themselves to like you, so why would you lose yourself to like them?

That’s such a cuck behaviour and no one likes to be with a cuck

A man that is a friend to everybody is an enemy to himself.
-Mike Tyson

i love you bro, let’s keep in touch I like you a lot

• Love it
You can’t enjoy life if you don’t get pussy and money
Life is not all about women and money, it’s about doing you and being how you want to be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Never Get Up
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I agree but, How do I do it?

I agree but, How do I do it?
Read what I said, it’s about training your mind, visualize what you think and why you do, observe what works and what not, how did someone ended up where they are, what works and what not, trial and error

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Your post is fucked up in so many ways that I won't even waste time to say how wrong you are. You are bluepilled, chadlite + or 80 IQ at most, no other options.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
Read what I said, it’s about training your mind, visualize what you think and why you do, observe what works and what not, how did someone ended up where they are, what works and what not, trial and error
should I take a break from internet/socials to work on that?

• +1
Your post is fucked up in so many ways that I won't even waste time to say how wrong you are. You are bluepilled, chadlite + or 80 IQ at most, no other options.
I saw your posts your depressed and angry at the world, just know I only want to help, I’m not even talking about a pill or some shit like that, I’m talking about anxious people and overthinkers to just step a side and really analyze why they’re like this and how to improve, if you just don’t want to improve I don’t give a fuck, live how the hell you want, for me I’m making a change

I saw your posts your depressed and angry at the world, just know I only want to help, I’m not even talking about a pill or some shit like that, I’m talking about anxious people and overthinkers to just step a side and really analyze why they’re like this and how to improve, if you just don’t want to improve I don’t give a fuck, live how the hell you want, for me I’m making a change
You are dumb as fuck. You act like you can "don't give a fuck" while being ugly/average and everything is easy - you are wrong. You don't help, you are bluepilled cuck AT BEST who preaches that it is ugly guys fault that they are miserable - you are wrong, cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
You are dumb as fuck. You act like you can "don't give a fuck" while being ugly/average and everything is easy - you are wrong. You don't help, you are bluepilled cuck AT BEST who preaches that it is ugly guys fault that they are miserable - you are wrong, cuck.
Okay kill yourself at this point, if you weren’t born a Chad that is %0,00000000001 probability just end it at this point, I preach this to people that don’t want to live a certain way and want to be better no matter the odds. And your stupid ass doesn’t understand that everyone goes thru this, I consider myself somewhat gl, and I went thru this doesn’t matter you incel cuck. Why didn’t you kill yourself already if you don’t consider yourself gl, just don’t try more in life, because muhh chad is better anyways, you will be and always will be a CUCK with this mentality

Life is about being better everyday no matter what, you’re behavior is of an weirdo who thinks if you’re not born a certain way, why even try, you don’t understand that you can’t be someone else and you do surgery and all that shit only to get girls HAHAHAH, that is and will be a cuck behavior. Life is more about that and if you don’t understand I don’t care I’ll ignore you

Good post brah!

• Love it
Life is about being better everyday no matter what, you’re behavior is of an weirdo who thinks if you’re not born a certain way, why even try, you don’t understand that you can’t be someone else and you do surgery and all that shit only to get girls HAHAHAH, that is and will be a cuck behavior. Life is more about that and if you don’t understand I don’t care I’ll ignore you
You are coping hard. Having sex is the most primal thing in this shit life. You must cut your balls and become eunuch to think otherwise. Either you are lying to yourself or you really got that nirvana cultalike state where being sexually wanted doesn't bother you. I'm oldcel myself and I still KNOW that being GL and wanted is the best shit you can get in this life. No amount of money, prayers, religions will change that.

• +1
You are coping hard. Having sex is the most primal thing in this shit life. You must cut your balls and become eunuch to think otherwise. Either you are lying to yourself or you really got that nirvana cultalike state where being sexually wanted doesn't bother you. I'm oldcel myself and I still KNOW that being GL and wanted is the best shit you can get in this life. No amount of money, prayers, religions will change that.
I’ll pray for you, hope you can open your eyes and start living like it’s meant to be, with no worries and anxieties

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I’ll pray for you, hope you can open your eyes and start living like it’s meant to be, with no worries and anxieties
Ok, you are mentally fucked up, gl man,

• +1
another retarded post by a retard. you cant just not care lmao. this motivational shit about "living your life" only works if theres nothing serious going on. Some of us have REAL problems on top of being ugly. Stop larping on this site, and go back to reddit to socalise with other normies. kys.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
another retarded post by a retard. you cant just not care lmao. this motivational shit about "living your life" only works if theres nothing serious going on. Some of us have REAL problems on top of being ugly. Stop larping on this site, and go back to reddit to socalise with other normies. kys.
Your name tells me all, and you’re also chronically online that’s why you’re like this.
And what are you going to do about it? Cry like a little bitch and victimize yourself, you’re not special so do something about it, everyone has problems, you either keep going or live miserably

Your name tells me all, and you’re also chronically online that’s why you’re like this.
And what are you going to do about it? Cry like a little bitch and victimize yourself, you’re not special so do something about it, everyone has problems, you either keep going or live miserably
ill humour you, what do you think I should do about it?

thats just how i see that world. i like that mentality but there are things in life you need, you can't fake not having normal human connections and then act normally, its primal thing

MY NIGGA. let's goo. Never seen you but I love you bro. have you read the "subtle art of not giving a fuck". it goes further around your idea.

This notion your just gonna live your life and not give a fuck and everything will be magical is blue-pilled and comical. As is positive thinking is gonna change a person life, the same bs when people say have a abundance mind-set. You can make positive changes by taking action, to improve your life, but to say lets just not care about other people and life is cope.

No amount of care-free thinking is gonna change the fact of illness, sickness, or not having social or sexual needs meet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Everyone is a people pleaser

Wtf is this redditsoy advice