life is better when u have hoes entertaining u

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
texting with these 2 hoes whole day lmao, my stress levels have been really low and ive been feeling real good

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, greywind, AlexAP and 5 others
:woke::woke::woke:

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
just keep in mind that they are also texting multiple guys

• +1
Reactions: Aero, greywind, NumbThePain and 2 others
just keep in mind that they are also texting multiple guys
obviously lmao, u think my im trying to ltr them or sum? they are entertaining me, one was responding basically instantly so i guess im the star player in her roster other one was a bit late

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Height worthless when your ugly however heightmogging random normies when i walk gives me lifefuel
I saw 2 manlets n heightmogged them im only 5'11 brutal

I saw 2 manlets n heightmogged them im only 5'11 brutal
Life is unfair . I have height , i got decent dick size but i got screwed up by my 18 inch shoulder width and my face unfortunately

Fakecel

• Hmm...
Ong i shouldnt let myself down like this. Shouldnt let these curryfags get to me
grow out hair, get a perm, try every single halo possible, i believe in you

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
Ong i shouldnt let myself down like this. Shouldnt let these curryfags get to me
Go larp as chad at clubs with shadowmaxxing, maybe you'll get some

• +1
nah I had this quite good looking girl texting me 24/7, I was attracted to her but this made me so annoyed I had to ghost her
I literally couldn’t do anything because if I didn’t reply in a certain amount of time my phone would blow up of her notifications like fuck off bitch

• +1
nah I had this quite good looking girl texting me 24/7, I was attracted to her but this made me so annoyed I had to ghost her
I literally couldn’t do anything because if I didn’t reply in a certain amount of time my phone would blow up of her notifications like fuck off bitch
i usually respond within 5-10 minutes, the bitch u were texting was fucked up in the head

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
  • +1
run away from those, idk why people think those girls are "attractive" its genuinely disgusting
by looks alone she’s very attractive but her personality is crazy

• +1
by looks alone she’s very attractive but her personality is crazy
yeah i meant personality, normies and other retards tend to like obsessive and "crazy" girls more idk why

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
yeah i meant personality, normies and other retards tend to like obsessive and "crazy" girls more idk why
yea, I once asked about this crazy obsession with texting so much and I explained sometimes I have to do stuff and I don’t have my phone with me so I can’t reply, she said when that’s happens she starts crying and thinking she fucked up something
mental behavior

• JFL
texting with these 2 hoes whole day lmao, my stress levels have been really low and ive been feeling real good
Nigga that just makes u stress even more lmaoo

wait til u realize hoes come and go and you’ll be back to square one when it fizzles out , unless your busting nuts women will always be a headache

Nigga that just makes u stress even more lmaoo

wait til u realize hoes come and go and you’ll be back to square one when it fizzles out , unless your busting nuts women will always be a headache
i pretty much look at woman as my entertainment for now, as edgy as it sounds it is what it is, they simply entertain me when i have nothing to do, i dont depend on them so i dont stress if anything bad happens between us

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29