Life is brutal as a sub5

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
I had that awkward moment in the gym where you approach a machine and someone else gets there at the same time, and you just look at each other wondering what to do lol.

But then I asked her if we could alternate. I could tell from her expressions she was visible uncomfortable to be talking to me. I literally had to jester max just to show I wasn’t a threat lmao. Fucking brutal.

Genetics are literally cursed also with insane hair growth that I can’t control, makes me look like a terrorist mf. Over man 👨

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Art of Pattinson, Morphеus and 3 others
I had that awkward moment in the gym where you approach a machine and someone else gets there at the same time, and you just look at each other wondering what to do lol.

But then I asked her if we could alternate. I could tell from her expressions she was visible uncomfortable to be talking to me. I literally had to jester max just to show I wasn’t a threat lmao. Fucking brutal.

Genetics are literally cursed also with insane hair growth that I can’t control, makes me look like a terrorist mf. Over man 👨
sounds like the average sub-chad experience with women in 2024 to me

• +1
Reactions: brochacholooks, DarkAscender, Clqs and 2 others
sounds like the average sub-chad experience with women in 2024 to me
Yeh but I don’t always experience it cuz I never go out, so it’s a shock to me when it actually happens uno

• +1
Reactions: Morphеus, castizo and NorwoodAscender
That's why i don't workout

A63ED39F C9DF 462D B486 D3B60104FC53

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and NorwoodAscender
Get weights at home then, if i was sub5 i wouldnt step outside the house
I have them at home but it’s not enough

You need an entire gym. Also I like going it’s just I don’t interact with anyone. I can tell half the people there are visibly scared of me. Mostly cuz of my beard but stj

• +1
Reactions: Morphеus and castizo
I have them at home but it’s not enough

You need an entire gym. Also I like going it’s just I don’t interact with anyone. I can tell half the people there are visibly scared of me. Mostly cuz of my beard but stj
how do you not feel like shit after this experience also rep me back bhai

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Jestermaxxing is ego death