life is brutal for some people

maou

maou

Gold
years of weight loss journey and infinite amount of effort to still be invisible to women

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, pig_face and 4 others
how has he done a year of weightloss but he is still morbidly obese?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, BrahminBoss and 4 others
how has he done a year of weightloss but he is still morbidly obese?
idk, u shoudn't get fat at first place or u'll be forevee struggling to lose weight, once fat always fat

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, nword49 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and MoggerGaston
i hate this nig why are people (normies) congratulating a fat mf who loses weight and goes from fat to fat and meanwhile its normal for people to never get that fat to begin with and no1 says a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and mogre
idk, u shoudn't get fat at first place or u'll be forevee struggling to lose weight, once fat always fat
you talk like it's a choice to be a fat kid

when it's completely the responsibility of a kid's parents.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Timmy, BrahminBoss and 3 others
i hate this nig why are people (normies) congratulating a fat mf who loses weight and goes from fat to fat and meanwhile its normal for people to never get that fat to begin with and no1 says a word
because normal people don't get abused by their parents to become fat as a kid in the first place

why would you congratulate someone for not having abusive parents, jfl at u.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Timmy, BrahminBoss and 4 others
needs dnp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and lucifer6969
because normal people don't get abused by their parents to become fat as a kid in the first place

why would you congratulate someone for not having abusive parents, jfl at u.
low iq

He is more realistic than @nword49

Nah it’s actually true. Every time my parents would fight and get into physical altercations my mom would leave and go out partying and drinking and doing drugs and my dad would attempt to compensate/make it up to me/make me feel better by ordering pizza or getting mcdonalds or buying me candy or whatever which resulted in me developing really unhealthy habits and i got to being upwards of 330+ lbs, some people really do not deserve to have children. And considering I was anorexic/really skinny before that kinda proves how fast u can change and how important the influence of a parent or primarily a father figure during upbringing can impact a child’s life so heavily. These things can change u forever and mold u into who you are in the future

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MoggerGaston
Nah it’s actually true. Every time my parents would fight and get into physical altercations my mom would leave and go out partying and drinking and doing drugs and my dad would attempt to compensate/make it up to me/make me feel better by ordering pizza or getting mcdonalds or buying me candy or whatever which resulted in me developing really unhealthy habits and i got to being upwards of 330+ lbs, some people really do not deserve to have children. And considering I was anorexic/really skinny before that kinda proves how fast u can change and how important the influence of a parent or primarily a father figure during upbringing can impact a child’s life so heavily. These things can change u forever and mold u into who you are in the future
stay safe bruv

• +1
Reactions: nword49
He's 6'5 looks like Peter Griffin

There’s no hope if you become this fat. Even if you lose all the fat, you’ll still have a disgusting disfigured body with loose skin.

Parents should be arrested if their child becomes obese. Even if they have a predisposition, there’s lots of things you can do now to prevent it.

He’s 6’5 with good bones

years of weight loss journey and infinite amount of effort to still be invisible to women

he needs dnp or some weight loss drug

If you can’t lose weight after years of diet with discipline and exercise then something is wrong with your metabolism

it’s harder to get a nice body than to lose weight. not impressive tbh