Life is Finished After 22 When You Leave College (Muh Work, Muh Money)

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
It's so over, bros. You lose your collagen (1% every year), you see your nasolabial folds becoming more visible, the drugs have aged your face, your body is weak etc. JFL at niggas who say you hit your prime at 30. Bro, it's soooo over for you if you're beyond the age of 22. Life is fucking FINISHED for you. You're supposed to finish college and then work work work. That's it boyos. You hit your peak, your prime and it's gone. You're gonna spend the rest of your life working with boomers and older people. Young girls disappear, they no longer exist after college except online :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully, I found a way to stay in college for a second degree. Fuck working. I'm totally anti-work. What you gonna spend your taxed money on outside of basic necessities?? You gonna buy 4 computers for your motherfucking goon cave so you can jerk off and bust in your lonely room? :forcedsmile: You guys are funny. Literally, every incel here in STEM is a fucking Looooserrrr. 90% of you are doing science or IT. Here's the reality. You will NEVER be rich, you sad piece of lowlife shit. You will NEVER become a Mumbai millionaire. You niggas need to wake up and see the truth.

How is endlessly working a 9-5 and being isolated around older people with no single, young girls in sight a positive thing?? Who the fuck are you trying to convince? :rolleyes: Life is about slaying pussy. It's about socializing and making memories. It's about travelling and reaching your highest SMV potential. Keep on working though, wage cuck.

Wake up, force yourself to piss and shit, eat crappy breakfast, drink your coffee, get into traffic (beep, beep), sit down, do XYZ tasks, pretend to be busy, 5pm, clock out, go home, barely eat, jerk off, watch one movie or something, time for bed wagie, 10pm close your eyes.

What fucking life is this?? It's literally over. Can you ever ascend after 22? That's when Elliot Rodger gave up and literally went ER.​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, 5.5psl, letitsnow_ and 12 others
I actually red some of his manifesto

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and smoth
if u wanna go er no one stopping you bro, go ahead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, letitsnow_, nope and 9 others
This is why I'm going to Syria soon, the caliphate will soon recover and a new golden era is coming, DM if interested

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
dnr greycel ramblings

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, mazzi, nope and 3 others
Happily OLD exists otherwise i pretty much agree

this forum is full of the most negative retards lol

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, nope, Sprinkles and 3 others
You are strongest at ~25 though.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mazzi and bloomercel
such a retarded statement

maybe if you are a tiktok pretty boy with no bones

but most here are not that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, halloweed and HTN_Mentalcel
DNR. at age 17, my crushes (same age) were fucking with 24+ year olds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Costcosuperstore, halloweed and 3 others
Ok so the thing is I mostly agree with this except one thing: NIGGA I AINT EVEN SEEN NO YOUNG HOT GIRLS EVEN AT UNI THEY DONT EXIST LMAO THEY ALL MID.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
It's so over, bros. You lose your collagen (1% every year), you see your nasolabial folds becoming more visible, the drugs have aged your face, your body is weak etc. JFL at niggas who say you hit your prime at 30. Bro, it's soooo over for you if you're beyond the age of 22. Life is fucking FINISHED for you. You're supposed to finish college and then work work work. That's it boyos. You hit your peak, your prime and it's gone. You're gonna spend the rest of your life working with boomers and older people. Young girls disappear, they no longer exist after college except online :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully, I found a way to stay in college for a second degree. Fuck working. I'm totally anti-work. What you gonna spend your taxed money on outside of basic necessities?? You gonna buy 4 computers for your motherfucking goon cave so you can jerk off and bust in your lonely room? :forcedsmile: You guys are funny. Literally, every incel here in STEM is a fucking Looooserrrr. 90% of you are doing science or IT. Here's the reality. You will NEVER be rich, you sad piece of lowlife shit. You will NEVER become a Mumbai millionaire. You niggas need to wake up and see the truth.

How is endlessly working a 9-5 and being isolated around older people with no single, young girls in sight a positive thing?? Who the fuck are you trying to convince? :rolleyes: Life is about slaying pussy. It's about socializing and making memories. It's about travelling and reaching your highest SMV potential. Keep on working though, wage cuck.

Wake up, force yourself to piss and shit, eat crappy breakfast, drink your coffee, get into traffic (beep, beep), sit down, do XYZ tasks, pretend to be busy, 5pm, clock out, go home, barely eat, jerk off, watch one movie or something, time for bed wagie, 10pm close your eyes.

What fucking life is this?? It's literally over. Can you ever ascend after 22? That's when Elliot Rodger gave up and literally went ER.​

View attachment 2979630
What you're saying is a croc of shit.

this forum is full of the most negative retards lol
Yea , i am not reading all that sad long text from most of those negative retards

Like , no one cares please op go to a another forum

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
From the ignorance, what does ISIS strive to accomplish?
Bringing back the caliphate a state completely ruled by Islam, the laws are the laws of Allah.

(Btw and I'm 100% serious I'm just trolling I don't actually support them)

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Bringing back the caliphate a state completely ruled by Islam, the laws are the laws of Allah.

(Btw and I'm 100% serious I'm just trolling I don't actually support them)
Looking at it, I don't find much difference between them and neo-nazi movements. There's a difference between the people and culture defended but the intention is basically the same.

View attachment 2979630
Nigga forgot clubs and online dating exist lol