Life is fucking BRUTAL as an unattractive man

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
My own parents threw me under the bus and blamed a lot of things on me when it wasn’t even my fault

Everyone In school did the same thing

The most brutal thing is humans (including your own parents) subconsciously are programmed to be more harsh to sub 5 men on a biological level, which is fucking brutal because they are supposed to be your parents.

But no even them being your parents doesn’t change their biological nature to see sub 5 men as being anything more than genetic trash, and I had to figure this out the hard way.

Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, whotthehell, bingustik and 1 other person
Brutal no reply pi

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Why don't you push back harder, why do you let them push you down? Just because what they think you need to FORCE YOUR WILL onto them, you should've knocked a bastard out.

Why don't you push back harder, why do you let them push you down? Just because what they think you need to FORCE YOUR WILL onto them, you should've knocked a bastard out.
Yeh let me just sucker punch my mum and then all my problems are solved

JFL

the parents should be mad at themselves for making what they perceive to be a genetic failure

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
the parents should be mad at themselves for making what they perceive to be a genetic failure
NOW ITS MY TURN TO JFL NIGGA GET JFLEDDDDDDDDDD

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999