Life is good since im HTN

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
I can have sex with another girl each week, they messaged me first and asking to fuck them..
When I fuck them they want to see me again asap. This has only been a half year, before that, I had 0 game...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I thought you said being 6'0 in the Netherlands was causing you huge problems

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I thought you said being 6'0 in the Netherlands was causing you huge problems
Yes if I'm competing with them irl in clubs or something.. Im meeting those girls on datingsapps, they only see my face...
6 feet is a lot taller than most girls, so they are fine with it. The one I fucked this weekend was shorter than my shoulder height, she estimated me to be 1.85m..

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I can have sex with another girl each week, they messaged me first and asking to fuck them..
When I fuck them they want to see me again asap. This has only been a half year, before that, I had 0 game...
What else did you do, apart from fillers?

What else did you do, apart from fillers?
I think hair and shaping my beard has helped me a lot too, and gym ofc.
I perma squinted so now I naturally have more hunter-like eyes compared to a few years ago.
342423rqfqe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, RecessedChinCel, sincere and 6 others
Damn bro actually ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, try2beme and Lightskinindian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Lightskinindian
I think hair and shaping my beard has helped me a lot too, and gym ofc.
I perma squinted so now I naturally have more hunter-like eyes compared to a few years ago.
View attachment 2588651
You look good.

Do you plan to do anything about your forehead, i.e., ht or forehead reduction? Do you ever wear a beanie or a cap, given that the wind may expose it?

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
no way you didn’t do anything else to your eye area

few millimeter of bone and world changed

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 51551 and Lightskinindian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Lightskinindian
You look good.

Do you plan to do anything about your forehead, i.e., ht or forehead reduction? Do you ever wear a beanie or a cap, given that the wind may expose it?
im on finasteride for a few years now, but maybe I will get a hair transplant in 1-2 years. I always wear my hoodie/beanie/cap if I go outside. This hairstyle helps me a lot and hides my flaws. The other surgery I'm considering other than that is trimax and undereye implants to improve my side profile. Maybe jaw angle implants...
no way you didn’t do anything else to your eye area
I really think 'training my eye muscles' by relaxing my eyebrows but still flexing my eye muscles has shaped my eyes differently.
Besides that I use Volfulline, but I think its cope or maybe not...

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Are u on Yubo or Wizz ?

So what changed , slayer?

• Love it
From indian to med. if currycels stopped denying phenopill and did this they could slay

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian and Deleted member 51551
Hair also mogs

• +1