Life is hell living around low IQs

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
They’re retarded in so many ways it drives me insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, sub3cel, moreroidsmoredates and 13 others
so true

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel, not__cel and lemonnz
very true

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, sub3cel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
> a retard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, Lonenely sigma, Trilogy and 4 others
Imagine living near a latam ghetto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, GabachoCopium, not__cel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, sub3cel, rhinoplasty and 6 others
worst is when I had that fucking 5'5 black curry balding unemployed frienzoned girlfriend less as my roomate

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lemonnz
worst is when I had that fucking 5'5 black curry balding unemployed frienzoned girlfriend less as my roomate
I'd kill this nigger in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and lemonnz
Yeah but the world needs slaves to work, and that’d be the vast majority of the workforce.
in a generation if the mean was 125 robotics would be advanced enough to replace the worker drones

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel and lemonnz
in a generation if the mean was 125 robotics would be advanced enough to replace the worker drones
Soon. This is why I want to go into engineering so I could do my part in this replacement.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Soon. This is why I want to go into engineering so I could do my part in this replacement.
After I ascend I’m probably gonna do electrical engineering or something like that.

• Woah
What if you have the dunning Kruger effect , op ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, lemonnz and lilith
99.9% of the world’s problems would be fixed by executing those under 100 IQ
all elites and problems were all caused by muhh high iq.

• Hmm...
What if you have the dunning Kruger effect , op ?
Going off my experiences probably not, but I’ll ask my phycologist if I can get tested just to be sure.

all elites and problems were all caused by muhh high iq.
Such as? Murder, robbery, etc, are things more commonly practiced amongst the low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
Such as? Murder, robbery, etc, are things more commonly practiced amongst the low IQ.
which was caused by technological advancement

• JFL
which was caused by technological advancement
Are you retarded? Even if that were true it strengthens my argument because it would show low IQ individuals are incapable of living in a technologically advanced society.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Are you retarded? Even if that were true it strengthens my argument because it would show low IQ individuals are incapable of living in a technologically advanced society.
nobody is designed to lie in a "technologically advanced society" and who created this advanced societ, jews, whites and asians.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and lemonnz
Latam and africa getting wiped off the map :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and lemonnz
nobody is designed to lie in a "technologically advanced society" and who created this advanced societ, jews, whites and asians.
Nobody is genetically designed to be typing on a phone yet here you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and HTN_Mentalcel
Nobody is genetically designed to be typing on a phone yet here you are.
yes and if all high iq people didnt exist then we wouldnt be here , we would be living happily in nature. Everyone is just coping and trying to find meaning but its all about fufilling your natural instincts: Sex, intimaacy, animal foods, sun, nature. Thats it you dont need any technology and all these high iq people caused this shit enviroment filled with processed food, chemicals, pollution which has made the average person a reccesed framecel aka repulsive to foids and society.

• +1
Latam and africa getting wiped off the map :lul:
Its funny how everyone hates on these niggas and spics, make threads about how they are all low iq and how much better they are and then jerk off about "high iq" they are when in reality iq is cope lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
yes and if all high iq people didnt exist then we wouldnt be here , we would be living happily in nature. Everyone is just coping and trying to find meaning but its all about fufilling your natural instincts: Sex, intimaacy, animal foods, sun, nature. Thats it you dont need any technology and all these high iq people caused this shit enviroment filled with processed food, chemicals, pollution which has made the average person a reccesed framecel aka repulsive to foids and society.
I somewhat agree but technically “nature” was the one who decided we were to reach this point. If the human brain didn’t evolve so much we’d still be living on the trees as you say. I believe by getting rid of the things dragging down on human advancement such as low IQ vermin, we’d be able to solidify the survival of our species by spreading out between planets or something. Keep in mind, surviving is the primary goal of every single living organism.

• JFL
Its funny how everyone hates on these niggas and spics, make threads about how they are all low iq and how much better they are and then jerk off about "high iq" they are when in reality iq is cope lol.
IQ isn’t cope. It may not be 100% accurate to determine someone’s intelligence but it’s close.

• JFL
99.9% of the world’s problems would be fixed by executing those under 100 IQ
what would you do if you find out youre below 100

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, lemonnz and HTN_Mentalcel
IQ is extreme cope odds are you wont change the world or become a billionaire so what does it matter

99% of us will wageslave 0 point in flexing 7 SD above average IQ

• Hmm...