life is impossible without tinder

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
no one looks at you anymore because they all have ig and tinder. fuck this shit world. i'll break their legs if they don't look at me @StreegeReturn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Have you tried saying “ ciao” to them and giving a smile or smirk

tinder and sneaky links from work(if you're the top guy on the job) is basically the only way to get pussy now.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
ppl give more iois more in personal settings like work etc

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and eyelidcel
I have no ig, people makes fun of me cause of it.
ig is cucked anyways

work is top tier, you get to fuck with a bitches head long term. you can basically insure that you get some pussy.

i can't wait to go to work. i want to fucking MOG. i want to launch in front of them. the rocket

work is top tier, you get to fuck with a bitches head long term. you can basically insure that you get some pussy.
before ig and tinder the only way to get laid for girls was to catcall guys on the streets. now it's shit, the best you can get is some likes on the screen.

Gay men get more women than straight men

Because they’re less needy and are more NT
gay men get no pussy at all because they're gay... they're not needy because they literally don't want them.

gay men get no pussy at all because they're gay... they're not needy because they literally don't want them.
Gay men are usually bi and will fuck women if available and drunk

women are extremely anti-social nowadays.

I would consider my social skills poor at best, due to being stuck in an autistic STEM environment and writing on forums in my free-time. But I still ALWAYS socialmog the girls I am going on dates with. JFL at women ngl.