Life is inherently shallow

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
if you think about it , the entire concept of earth is truly fucked. we kill niggas of our own kind just because some other nigga who we put in charge of a country says "i want this land". we kill each other for retarded ass reasons and life boils down to : survive,reproduce, consume, die . we do everything for ourselves so we are all narcissists some of us are less shallow but all of us have some sort of shallowness in us. earth was ultimately a mistake and at the end of the day we are just meatbags with a consciousness to exist

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
if you think about it , the entire concept of earth is truly fucked. we kill niggas of our own kind just because some other nigga who we put in charge of a country says "i want this land". we kill each other for retarded ass reasons and life boils down to : survive,reproduce, consume, die . we do everything for ourselves so we are all narcissists some of us are less shallow but all of us have some sort of shallowness in us. earth was ultimately a mistake and at the end of the day we are just meatbags with a consciousness to exist
bump

bump

bump

We make a lookist forum and just talk about looking better

god has favourites + hates me , i am the one who has to suffer
Send ur birthday I'll explain your hardships based on your numerical traits

Astrology for niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
That's a nihilistic approach, which won't do you any benefit.
But you are right, about everything being fucked.

I talked about it here:

We cope with the world being good because most, if not the entire world operates under moral relativism (increasing).
We need to start going back to moral objectivism, before it becomes too late (it already is).

@Lefty Rankin operates with the former. That's what I realised from the videos he made
And I explained this in my own words, for the particular scenario that @h111 was in.

But here are some counters to Moral Relativism:
Worth giving a read @Lefty Rankin

Lots of people nowadays have rejected the idea of morality completely too. That's why they embrace Existential Nihilism, like you are. Am I correct in saying you are an athiest/agnostic OP?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: h111