Life Is Like A Game of Poker.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
I like to compare life to a game of Poker, except you are only dealt one hand which you must carry until you die, and the cards on the table which you must place your bets on are constantly changing.

When people get dealt a good hand with Ace's and King's they have a high chance to win all the best prizes this life has to offer. When people get a bad hand they usually fold because they know they're going to lose. So subhumans like myself can either fold(commit suicide) or continue to play their bad hand where it's almost guaranteed failure until you die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and diggbicc

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm all in with my 2,7 off nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I like to compare life to a game of Poker, except you are only dealt one hand which you must carry until you die, and the cards on the table which you must place your bets on are constantly changing.

When people get dealt a good hand with Ace's and King's they have a high chance to win all the best prizes this life has to offer. When people get a bad hand they usually fold because they know they're going to lose. So subhumans like myself can either fold(commit suicide) or continue to play their bad hand where it's almost guaranteed failure until you die.
Or you can cheat bro
Surgery, gym/statusmax

i don't know how to play poker

So play tight pre-flop and go all-in once your 2-7 offsuit makes a full-house on the flop.

I’ll just shoot the dealer

• JFL
Reactions: StoicNihilist