Kraken
Do you agree?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, nathan, borntosuffer and 9 others
so ur life ha no meaning?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I would agree if you were talking about the fact that life is meaningless if you're never having kids.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lowtiernormiechad, psychomandible and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Rhino LeFort, Clqs and 1 other person
I guess so, atleast I tried
what if u tried to have kids ur whole life and never had any does that count?

• +1
what if u tried to have kids ur whole life and never had any does that count?
Well I mean if you didn’t have kids in your life it is meaningless, so yes

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Yeah I’m at that point to open a fight club or to insult random people to have a nemesis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Clqs and ey88
Yeah I’m at that point to open a fight club or to insult random people to have a nemesis
Btw OP u a faggot and I hate you

• JFL
Do you agree?
And what if your children die and you are not able to conceive anymore. Will your meaning die then?

• +1
Well what is the point then?
to do whatever u wanna do. or there is no point. imo. what point does having children have?

• +1
And what if your children die and you are not able to conceive anymore. Will your meaning die then?
Then I would have no meaning

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and twojei
Then I would have no meaning
Don't conceive just because you want to fill the emptiness of life boyo. Having children is creating a human life with the capacity to suffer, just as you do now because your parents didn't think of it when creating you.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
  • +1
to do whatever u wanna do. or there is no point. imo. what point does having children have?
Don't conceive just because you want to fill the emptiness of life boyo. Having children is creating a human life with the capacity to suffer, just as you do now because your parents didn't think of it when creating you.
You both have good points tbh

• +1
and in addition when your kid suffer you suffer, as if you didnt have enough suffering already.

• +1
Suffer isn’t necessarily a bad thing

and in addition when your kid suffer you suffer, as if you didnt have enough suffering already.
Why is suffering so bad? You would never feel good about things if you didn’t have to go through some form of suffer to get there

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and isis_Bleach
Life is about feelings, experiences and expanded knowledge. Children are just a tool to experience this in the time window of your life.

It's like unlocking a new area or a new map in the game of life that you've never experienced before. Not only that, but children are also useful in the late game of life (when you get old), if everything goes relatively well until then.

But anyway, no matter what happens to them, experience matters, and we often think extremely rationally and calculate a lot before such a decision, when intrinsically, this decision is one that comes naturally in a wild way, like the urge to eat, especially for foids..

You can see how it all plays out as a couple with a foid in the video below, and how she sees it all:

• +1
i feel like meaning has to be grounded in something. if life is meaningless then why would creating more life be meaningful?

like imagine a worthless piece of garbage. but now imagine a worthless piece of garbage that creates more worthless garbage! it's still just all worthless garbage.

• +1
i feel like meaning has to be grounded in something. if life is meaningless then why would creating more life be meaningful?

like imagine a worthless piece of garbage. but now imagine a worthless piece of garbage that creates more worthless garbage! it's still just all worthless garbage.
Damn

But also, if the purpose of life is reproduction, then you aren’t just making meaningless garbage, you are making more humans that can reproduce

Why is suffering so bad? You would never feel good about things if you didn’t have to go through some form of suffer to get there
Its not necessarily bad but when u dont like yourself u know your kid will come out disappointing and failure too

• +1
Its not necessarily bad but when u dont like yourself u know your kid will come out disappointing and failure too
Well raising your children well is part of “having children” and if you can’t do that well enough you need to work on yourself first.

• +1
yes, it's meaningless, and whoever says it ain't, is just coping really fucking hard

• +1
Well raising your children well is part of “having children” and if you can’t do that well enough you need to work on yourself first.
sometimes all u aspire to do in life is fuck pussy nightly and have an ok job and then rope at 65.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ey88
Life is about feelings, experiences and expanded knowledge. Children are just a tool to experience this in the time window of your life.

It's like unlocking a new area or a new map in the game of life that you've never experienced before. Not only that, but children are also useful in the late game of life (when you get old), if everything goes relatively well until then.

But anyway, no matter what happens to them, experience matters, and we often think extremely rationally and calculate a lot before such a decision, when intrinsically, this decision is one that comes naturally in a wild way, like the urge to eat, especially for foids..

You can see how it all plays out as a couple with a foid in the video below, and how she sees it all:

What makes “feelings or experiences” important in anyway? I can guarantee someone who has travelled around the world and done everything they have ever wanted to do, but has no kids or family will be less fulfilled with their life than someone who has lots of stuff they didn’t get to do, but has kids and a family who loves them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, isis_Bleach and Suns9999
What makes “feelings or experiences” important in anyway? I can guarantee someone who has travelled around the world and done everything they have ever wanted to do, but has no kids or family will be less fulfilled with their life than someone who has lots of stuff they didn’t get to do, but has kids and a family who loves them
I agreed with you, and likewise in my comment above. I was saying it in the logic that you want and need kids, and that they are a necessary life experience, or if not necessary, it's great to have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Suns9999
What if you have kids and you die but your kids dont end up having kids. Was your life still meaningful since you have nothing left of your bloodline.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
It’s not hard to get over 200 posts a day tbh, I’ve done it for like the last week straight
I thought I was rotting but I guess I was wrong

• JFL
Do you agree?
Life is just meaningless and u can decide to keep it that way or give it any meaning u want to

• JFL
Every ultimate goal in mothers natures creation is too pass on genes and keep the species alive at all costs. We were doing that until we gained conscious and starting thinking hold on, he’s got a recessed infra orbital + supra , recessed orbital vector, recessed maxilla and a recessed chin.

I don’t wanna be with this fucking loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and gookcelriceR