Life is lowkey meaningless

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
If you think abt it our only real purpose is to get money, reproduce,get dopamine and die.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Deleted member 53670
not really

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
not really
If you think abt it , we are controlled by paper which we have assigned value to which is usually used to gain dopmamine

If you think abt it , we are controlled by paper which we have assigned value to which is usually used to gain dopmamine
yeah
and i like it like that

If you think abt it our only real purpose is to get money, reproduce,get dopamine and die.
Water, we’re flesh bodies doped by nature to follow its programming

yeah its meaningless

Meaningless thread

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Some of us are just more fortnunate than others
That’s why I don’t take life seriously, and it’s honestly kept my mental in tact for years. Being nihilistic allows you to laugh at the satirical tragedy we were forced to play a role in.

reproducing is pointless, the only benifit of reproducing is having kids/grandkids, but trying to perseve a strong bloodline is pointless as you won't be around for it, the real point of life is constant dopimane spikes

purpose of life is living theres no grand meaning to our actions but that doesnt mean you cant enjoy things

There’s no “purpose” you’re just here

However the process of evolution made it so certain things are pleasurable to you

Those things aren’t meaningful in any way or significant in any grand scheme but they do feel good and because life is suffering, it’s best to find the optimal way to nullify that suffering through indulging in what feels good